My diary so far...

slinky1131

Ok so I started out on AAW on 10th January andI weight 15st 4lbs. I vowed this would b the heaviest I'd ever be. Im like most on here: tried and failed at EVERY diet I've ever done. This time it was different. I'd separated from my husband (my own doing) I'd had to accept things about my personal life I didn't like. If I'm honest, I started out for all the wrong reasons. I wanted to punish myself by not eating. Well it started like that however its totally different now. My husband and I have become the best of friends again and I feel and look so much better. I'm going into my 7th week and I've lost 1stone 11lbs. This includes a 3lb gain from Fridays pizza mistake!!! I'm back "on it" and plan to have lost this by Tuesday. I also ordered a size 16 jacket from next that actually fits!! My sister says I look slim in it! Result!!! I want to be slim and healthy for me. For my boys. I deserve to feel "worthy". I deserve to be happy. I would like to say I WI once a week. This is not
The case. It's a daily obsession I'm afraid!!
I'll try n post my pics-I'm even impressed by them......(even though I coulda done with a bit more slap in them!!!)

Hi,

Are you still doing AAW8? Great loss so far! I am down about the same as you, it feels great doesn't it. And let's see these pics! xxx

Back