ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

You will definitely do it weight watchers is amazing!! We will do it together lol, we will get into a tiny fitted dress!!! Whatever it takes!!! ") xox

Exactly! It doesn't matter to me how long it takes as I will get there eventually! lol

*sarah-lou* said:
Exactly! It doesn't matter to me how long it takes as I will get there eventually! lol

100% I can't wait to get there ") would love to be able to just pick up anything from a clothes shop and know it would look good and fit ").

Here's my food diary for today, am so glad I got all my weeklies back today was so lost without them last week as just wasted them on a one day binge.

Breakfast: nutri grain biscuits 5pp
Lunch: scrambled egg on toast 7pp
Tea: spaghetti Bolognese 11pp
Snacks:velvet crunch 2pp
Shape dessert yog 3pp
Melba toast 2pp
Philli 2pp
Tuna 3pp
1Tsp extra light mayo 0pp

Dailies used: 32/32
Weeklies used:3pp
Weeklies remaining:46pp

OMG just read yr first week of WW and huge congrats! 7lbs is amazing!!

It's my first day today on WW from SW so joining new diaries... I def need to follow yrs!! :) xx

Cai said:
OMG just read yr first week of WW and huge congrats! 7lbs is amazing!!

It's my first day today on WW from SW so joining new diaries... I def need to follow yrs!! :) xx

Thanks hun "), and congrats to u on starting Ww, it's great I love it, can literally eat most things in moderation completely guilt free. "). Good luck to you and will be here to follow your Ww journey ") xox

Well I've got to take off a massive 26pp from my weeklies as my friend arrived with a few nibbly bits so I thought if I pick at a few things I wouldn't use too many weeklies but it soon accumulated to a huge 26pp oh well that's what they are there for emergencies like this at least I pointed everything I ate and still have 20 weekly points remaining, also i did an hours walk today im trying to up the exercise a little am going aqua aerobics on thursday also am a little nervous about getting into a swimsuit as i have not been swimming whilst i have been this big, but hopefully no one i know will be there lol (or any hot men) cringe!!!") xox

Well I've got to take off a massive 26pp from my weeklies as my friend arrived with a few nibbly bits so I thought if I pick at a few things I wouldn't use too many weeklies but it soon accumulated to a huge 26pp oh well that's what they are there for emergencies like this at least I pointed everything I ate and still have 20 weekly points remaining, also i did an hours walk today im trying to up the exercise a little am going aqua aerobics on thursday also am a little nervous about getting into a swimsuit as i have not been swimming whilst i have been this big, but hopefully no one i know will be there lol (or any hot men) cringe!!!") xox

Thats exactly what your weeklies are there for, and that you had a good night. You don't need to be nervous hun! I guarantee everyone else will be as nervous as you too, but your all there for the same thing and that is to exercise :) Try on focus on why your doing it (to exercise be healthier and to shift a few pounds) rather than how you think you look :)

Have a great day :)

*sarah-lou* said:
Thats exactly what your weeklies are there for, and that you had a good night. You don't need to be nervous hun! I guarantee everyone else will be as nervous as you too, but your all there for the same thing and that is to exercise :) Try on focus on why your doing it (to exercise be healthier and to shift a few pounds) rather than how you think you look :)

Have a great day :)

Thanks I hope so I think once I've been once I'll be okay ").

Today's food:

Breakfast: breakfast biccies 5pp
Lunch: egg on toast 7pp
Tea:pasta bake with garlic bread 15pp
Snacks:melba toast 2pp
Tuna and philli 5pp
Shape delight 3pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Hot chocolate 1pp
Dailies used:32/32
Weeklies used:8pp
Weeklies remaining:12pp

Oh dear I'm having one of those days today, does anyone else ever feel like everyone's out to jeopardise your diet/healthy eating plan, literally gets to me my husband sits in front of me eating every food I'm trying to avoid, pizza, chips, chocolate, sweets, cheese on toast, the list is endless, my sis came around earlier eating cheesy chips and even offered me one knowing I'm trying to Change my life I dunno it's prob just me but I'm just lucky I have a strong will power at the moment! I just think it's inconsiderate, other people who don't have a problem with there weight don't seem to understand this though, how can I tell them in the nicest way possible to try and support me a bit more? Sorry for the long moan, rant over lol!!!

It wasnt long hun and don't worry! I have that here! my mum is supportive, but my OH is a nightmare!

When your thinking about what they are eating try and think that you will be able to have that when you get to goal, and how much nicer it will taste because you will be slim :)

Sometimes people are a little wrapped up in themselves :)

Aww Hun Sarah is right, it is so hard though my oh is exactly the same and offers me it as well, i always eat before him so I'm full when he eats, that way I'm not bothered about what he's got and I feel smug for having a healthy dinner. Everyone has days like it xx

Aww thanks guys, I did manage to get through it but I did use the rest of my weeklies last night, so got to be 100% the rest of the week now!
I'm just getting so depressed about my weight at the moment got so many b day parties coming up and I don't know what to wear I've never been this big and at the moment I just wear baggy clothes to cover up my fat, does anyone have any ideas of any sort of dress that I wear that would flatter my curves instead if make them look worse! All my friends are all skinnier than me so I hate feeling like the fat one!!! God I'm on a depressing one atm! Any ideas of a dress I could wear would be great ") xox

Heres my food for today, I've been non stop doing my housework all day so hopefully that would have burNed a few calories I was supposed to be going out for a run but I'm run down with a nasty cold atm "( hope I'm better for aqua aerobics tomorrow I'm well excited ") xox

Breakfast: nutri grain biccies 5pp
Lunch:egg white and ham omelette 3pp
Slice of wholmeal toast buttered 3pp
Dinner:pasta bake with g bread 15pp
Snacks:velvet crunch 2pp
Ww mini swirl 2pp
Hot choccie 1pp
Milk for coffee 1pp

Dailies used 32/32
Weeklies remaining 0

Well I fell off the wagon big time yesterday but here I am jumping right back on today ") xox

Jennjennx said:
Well I fell off the wagon big time yesterday but here I am jumping right back on today ") xox

So did I :( and it was weigh in today! Oops. Back on it today though xx

Hi all haven't been on for a few days weighed I today and I sts I'm gutted but had to be expected I've been very run down with a cold and just want to eat lol. But it's a new week and I'm going to try and stick 100% this week :).

Breakfast:slim fast shake 5pp
Lunch: eggs on toast 14pp
Tea:m&s lasagne:11pp
Snacks: hot chocolate 1pp
Milk 1pp for coffee

So am hoping I'm going to be a very good girl this week I need to save all my weeklies for my brothers birthday party on Saturday :) I'm going to do this no more blips!!! Xox hope u are all losing.

To be honest after losing 7lbs last week that's probably to be expected irrespective of anything else as that's a massive loss. I'm surprised your leader didn't tell you to expect that a your body sort of readjust itself. I'm sure next week you will be back losing again xx

mrsgosling3 said:
To be honest after losing 7lbs last week that's probably to be expected irrespective of anything else as that's a massive loss. I'm surprised your leader didn't tell you to expect that a your body sort of readjust itself. I'm sure next week you will be back losing again xx

I know was so pleased with that loss last week It was slightly disheartening this week bit i suppose most ppl dont even lose that in two weeks put together, i hope I will lose something this week as I have been very good "). Food diary will follow later. Xox

Hi all have had a very very bad week last week, but now I'm back with a vengeance. I'm very ashamed and embarrassed to say that I'm back to my starting weight, but I'm not letting it get me down, here's my food diary for today.

Breakfast:nutri grain biscuits 5pp
Lunch:tuna mayo sandwich 10pp
Dinner: Bolognese 14pp
Snacks:milk 1pp
Melba toast with cheese spread 5pp
Hot chocolate 1pp
Dailies used 32/32
Weeklies used 4/49

Will update the rest later, if anyone wants to give me a big kick up the arse please feel free xox

Last edited:
Here to follow....

Your hubby sounds like he eats very similar things to my hubby! He will be eating a pizza tonight whilst I have fishcake and salad! He's devoured two large bars of choccy over the last 5 days and does he weight on? Does he heck!!!!

Well done for getting back on the wagon :D

BeckyT said:
Here to follow....

Your hubby sounds like he eats very similar things to my hubby! He will be eating a pizza tonight whilst I have fishcake and salad! He's devoured two large bars of choccy over the last 5 days and does he weight on? Does he heck!!!!

Well done for getting back on the wagon :D

Ha ha yes my hubby is just like that he doesn't gain an ounce, I always say one day it will catch him up, but it doesn't!! I'm well jel Lol x

Back