ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Jennjennx said:
Ha ha yes my hubby is just like that he doesn't gain an ounce, I always say one day it will catch him up, but it doesn't!! I'm well jel Lol x

It defo doesn't! My hubby is 12 years older than me and it hasn't caught him up yet!!! x

BeckyT said:
It defo doesn't! My hubby is 12 years older than me and it hasn't caught him up yet!!! x

Ha ha that's weird my hubby is also 12 years older than me they are sooo lucky!! Xox

Right I'm on a roll lol here's my food diary for today:

Breakfast:egg sandwich with sauce 8Pp
Lunch:tuna mayo sandwich 10pp
Dinner:pasta bake 12pp
Snacks:milk 1pp
Hot chocolate 1pp

Dailies used 32/32

:)

hey guys just letting you all know I Have not fallen off the wagon :). I've been a very good girl and lost dun dun dun 7 whole pounds this week!! yes I know it's the seven pounds I initially lost going back on but I've lost it for good now and it's not back on!!!!!! here's my food diary for today :) xox

breakfast: ready break skimmed mlk 5pp
lunch:tuna mayo sandwich 7pp
dinner:jacket potato with homemade coleslaw 10pp (this was delicious much nicer than shop bought coleslaw and much healthier too :)
snacks:milk 1pp
meringue nest 1pp
nu me crisps 3pp
Muller light 2pp
nu me sorbet 3pp
dailies used 32/32
weeklies used this week 0/49

ForumRunner_20121113_183026.png
this was delicious and all that coleslaw for only 3pp :) yum yum!!!

and p.s that was my weigh in from yesterday am still doing Monday weigh in :) xox

Woo well done that's brill :) xx

thanks peeps so glad I've finally got back into the swing of things, makes me feel sooo much Better, happier and not so sluggish!! xox

thanks "). here's my day planned out already.

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch:egg mayo sandwich 6pp
dinner:sausage and mash 8pp
snacks:milk 1pp
hot chocolate 1pp
melba toast with chive philli 3pp
nume crisps 3pp
nume sorbet 3pp
Muller light 2pp

dailies used: 32/32
weeklies used: 0/49

hey hun it's literally just grated carot chopped up onion and cabbage mixed with pepper and light mayo!! it's delicious :) xox

trust me it's lush it's a life saver for me :).

I really don't know how I got through today, I've been absolutely starving, but I have managed to stick with it and not lose control, I've just thought to myself what's more important to me my health/being slim or food and I know what I'd pick a hundred times over. I know this osnt going to be an easy journey I'm just taking one step at a time :) xox

morning guys, am feeling slightly more positive today, hope u all have a great day, and stay on track xox

Jennjennx said:
morning guys, am feeling slightly more positive today, hope u all have a great day, and stay on track xox

Glad you're feeling more positive, and well done for sticking to it yesterday, I bet you feel a hundred tim better for it today :) have a good day xx

thiswillbeit said:
Glad you're feeling more positive, and well done for sticking to it yesterday, I bet you feel a hundred tim better for it today :) have a good day xx

I certainly do the next day you always see things n perspective and realise it really wouldn't have been worth it.

today's food diary:

breakfast: ready brek 5ppts
lunch: tuna sandwich 7ppts
dinner:jacket potato and beans 10pp
snacks: nume sorbet 3pp
crisps 3pp
Muller light 2pp
Ww mouse 1pp
milk 1pp
dailies used: 32/32
weeklies used: 0/49

well had a brilliant day can safely say I am satisfied with everything I've eaten and am not hungry at all!! I'm going to give home made burgers a go tomorrow and serve it wIthaca my home made coleslaw, sounds so yummy I can't wait until tomorrow :D. hope you are all feeling positive and motivated :) xoxox

Back