ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

hi all well I've weighed in this morning and I've lost 4Lbs this week :) so pleased another 4lb gone forever!!! now I'm more motivated than ever this week :D xoxox

Well done that's amazing :) xx

thanks girlies I'm definitely glad I didn't scoff any off that pizza hut the other night :D xox

today my food diary consists of:

breakfast: ready brek+milk 5pp
lunch:egg mayo sandwich 6pp
dinner:homemade tuna pasta 13pp
snacks: nume crisps 3pp
nume sorbet 3pp
milk 1pp

pp used: 32/32 weeklies used 0/49

my god I so nearly caved in tonight :/ feel so hungry for some reason I know I have weeklies but don't always like using them, as I always think it will slow my weight loss down :(

Jennjennx said:
my god I so nearly caved in tonight :/ feel so hungry for some reason I know I have weeklies but don't always like using them, as I always think it will slow my weight loss down :(

Use them hun, that's what they are there for. I have better loses when I use all of my weeklies x

BeckyT said:
Use them hun, that's what they are there for. I have better loses when I use all of my weeklies x

thanks chick, I did end up using them in the end could not resist lol, I actually used every last one so now I have to be a very good girl :D xox

Good girl ;-)

I was exactly the same at first. At least when you use the all it will help to stop you from feeling deprived x

BeckyT said:
Good girl ;-)

I was exactly the same at first. At least when you use the all it will help to stop you from feeling deprived x

ha ha I felt like a very naughty girl!

yea think it's Great versatility of the weeklies I actually don't feel too bad :). I suppose feeling deprived makes you more likely to binge.

food for the day:

breakfast: nume cereal bar 2pp
lunch: tuna and cheese melt 10pp
dinner:pasta bake and cheese 9pp
milk 1pp
lucozade orange 7pp

total used:32/32 weeklies used:49/49

will update heat I use the rest on later. happy losing everyone xox

Last edited:
well another day down another step closer to goal, that's how I'm going to see it from now on. am just chilling watching the soaps now!! shocked at the joey mad Lauren story line in easteners, must admit he is very yummy though, I wonder how many pp he would be ha ha xox

Hey Hun, how you getting on with the 30 day shred?xx

thiswillbeit said:
Hey Hun, how you getting on with the 30 day shred?xx

hey hun, not going to lie I'm haven't started It ha ha, but through reason being is I've been struck down with an iffy stomach, but I'm going to start it Monday now :).

food diary today:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: cheese toast 5pp
dinner: pasta bake 9pp
nume cereal bar 2pp
dairylea dunker 3pp
Muller light 2pp
milk 1pp
hot chocolate 1pp

dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used: 49/49

hi peeps I need a Lil bit of help, basically this weekend (Saturday) I have an ann summers party to go to, and I really want to go but have no weeklies left for alcohol, so 've figured that I'm going to have to try and save some of my dailies for alcohol, I like to have quite a few beverages if I'm honest so what would be the best drink I could have for low pp? also what food could I eat throughout the day that is low pp yet satisfying I don't want to feel that Ihaven't eaten and then drink as don't want to feel sick lol, any advice would be greatly appreciated :) xox

When I want to save my dailies for the evening I have chopped strawberries, raspberries and maybe a banana with yoghurt for 2pp. For lunch I have homemade soup 0pp which leaves me 24pp for the evening

I have to do the same next Wednesday as I'm going out with my friend and I need to save my weeklies for a black tie doo on Thursday.

The lowest pp alcoholic drinks are spirits and diet mixers so vodka and diet coke, gin and slimline tonic etc x

BeckyT said:
When I want to save my dailies for the evening I have chopped strawberries, raspberries and maybe a banana with yoghurt for 2pp. For lunch I have homemade soup 0pp which leaves me 24pp for the evening

I have to do the same next Wednesday as I'm going out with my friend and I need to save my weeklies for a black tie doo on Thursday.

The lowest pp alcoholic drinks are spirits and diet mixers so vodka and diet coke, gin and slimline tonic etc x

thanks hun :)do you have a recipe for a 0pp soup please? I'm determined that I will not let this ruin my social life so am trying my best to work around it the best I can :). xox

Jennjennx said:
hey hun, not going to lie I'm haven't started It ha ha, but through reason being is I've been struck down with an iffy stomach, but I'm going to start it Monday now :).

food diary today:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: cheese toast 5pp
dinner: pasta bake 9pp
nume cereal bar 2pp
dairylea dunker 3pp
Muller light 2pp
milk 1pp
hot chocolate 1pp

dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used: 49/49

Aw hope you feel better soon, you're a brave woman doing it!x

thiswillbeit said:
Aw hope you feel better soon, you're a brave woman doing it!x

ahhh thankyou I know it's a killer!!

food diary for today:

breakfast: ready brek 6pp
lunch: cheese toastie 8pp
dinner: mash Yorkshire puddle and gravy did have sausage but didn't eat 5pp
snacks:nume crisps 3pp
nume cereal bar 2pp
milk

will update rest later haven't really got a good appetite today :( xox

Last edited:
mrs-s said:
Here to subscribe :)
You're doing so well and you're food looks lovely! Good luck x

thankyou :), will also be subscribing to your new diary, you seem really motived will look forward to seeing your progress :) xox

Back