My Diary

Things are still going well here. Food all under control and I'm walking a good bit too. We are trying to decide whether or not to get a new kitchen so am all excited looking at new kitchens/appliances/tiles/floors etc. Builder coming this morning cos we might knock down a wall or 2 while we're at it! Or not.... Let's see what the quote is like first!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

SO wet up here the past few days, a bit better today though, hope that continues. Good news this morning, 4, yes FOUR pounds off this week, so pleased, happy dance time! Hopefully back under 200 by next week xx

Still plodding on nicely here. Food is good, exercise is good and mood is positive. I was out tonight at a "colour and style" evening. I walked there, about 3/4 mile and walked home again despite 3 different people stopping and asking me if I wanted a lift. The joys of living in a small town! I managed to persuade them all that I really wanted to walk and I'm glad I did. Looking forward to weigh in this week.

Colour and style was interesting but disappointing. It was a case of telling us that if we paid a huge amount of money we could find out x y and z but she didn't actually tell us anything on the night. Anyway, weigh in tomorrow, hope it's a good one although TOTM arrived unexpectedly, could throw things a bit.

Well as usual it all went a bit scenic this weekend but I find that if my week is ok then things seem to balance. No.1 son did his GCSE maths in June, a year early, just turned 15 years old, and got an A*. We were told this week that he came third in Northern Ireland, out of 14,337 candidates to be precise. So anyway we told him he could have a treat this weekend, anything he wanted and the best he could come up with was pizza from Dominos. Soooo, that's what we did and I had pizza AND dough balls with vodka too. Enjoyed it, ate too much and regretted it but back on the wagon today. A better week required!!!

Struggling a bit this week. I'm still sticking to my calories and doing my exercise but it just feels like such hard work for some reason. I'm fighting with myself daily not to eat this or that. Mostly winning the fight thank goodness up to now but it's not easy.

Well what can I say. It's been a difficult few weeks and I can say, hand on heart, that at this moment I have no idea what I weigh. I can tell you that I;m tired and sluggish and lethargic so it can't be good so I'm back on the scales Monday morning and see what they say. I'm so sick and tired of all this...

Back