My Diary

A much better day today than recently. My stomach feels a bit dodgy all day, too much rich stuff over the weekend I suppose. Suffering from indigestion. Hoping I can keep things under control now until Christmas Day...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So yesterday went very well after my awful weekend. I'm not going to weigh in until Friday and pray for a STS.

Stats for yesterday

Calories in 1358
Exercise calories 919
Exercise miles 5.09

So all good and have done 2 miles this morning (it was FREEZING) and more planned for this evening.

So the wagon overturned. However, I'll weigh in in the morning and get back on track then. Just like every other new year in living memory....

Mine ran me over!!!!! Onwards & downwards again now babe x

LOL! Well I got on the scales this morning and it's very bad, about 11 on I think. I am feeling really bloated and congested so I'm hoping some of that will come off quickly. I'm going to reset my ticker to zero and call it my weight loss for 2014, I am still about a stone lighter than the heaviest I ever saw on the scales so I'll keep that on my Minis stats to remind me but need to get current with this year's stats.
80 calories in a Lindor!! Gulp! Can't count how many I had over Christmas, they will have to go. Haven't eaten today yet, we all got up late as this is the first day since Christmas we haven't had somewhere to go or someone to see and we were all making the most of it. I have done 2 miles with the dog so far, hopefully more later. Lunch shortly.

I was out today and managed to get the Zumba Exhilarate DVD programme for £15 in Tescos including the stick thingys. Been wanting to try Zumba for a while, the only class near me is on a night I am already out so I haven't been able to. Very pleased with the price and the reviews, I'll be giving it a go tonight!

Good luck with the Zumba. I had it on the wii fit but couldn't get on with it.

I hate it on the wii but the classes honestly changed my life as dramatic as it sounds it's true!!!

It will come off quickly hon a lot of it will jut be water, I lost 2lb in the first day, didn't weigh this morning as I know tomorrow will be higher so decided best not to know what today said if that makes sense

Well I did the first DVD last night, it's called "step by step" and as you can imagine it is to teach you the steps slowly and then speed it up. The music is fab but I can see i might just be doing a lot of prancing around rather than getting all the steps! They recommend that I do the same one tonight and then move on to the next one so we'll see...
Lots of walking done today and more to come later. Food all good.

2 miles done this morning with the dog. Now I have a Barbour jacket which is practically bomb proof but after my walk along the shore this morning it was letting in water, that's how bad it is out there!! Glad I did it anyway. I also did my Zumba last night, not sure I'll ever get the hang of it but all that prancing around has got to be doing something. Weigh in will be Friday and as a restart week I hope it will be a good one even if it's only 5 days.

5 off for me, well pleased with that, that's only in 5 days so very pleased indeed. Out for lunch today this is my Christmas do (!) so I imagine one or two rules will be broken but one meal won't kill me.

5 off for me, well pleased with that, that's only in 5 days so very pleased indeed. Out for lunch today this is my Christmas do (!) so I imagine one or two rules will be broken but one meal won't kill me. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done i am 5lb down too in as many days woohoo x

I ended up going out again this evening for a drink with a friend. I was good and avoided the wine, stuck to a couple of vodkas and no food. I was pleased with how I handled the food yesterday as well. Yes, I had some stuff I shouldn't have had but I didn't over eat and I managed to stay within calorie limits by doing loads of exercise too despite being surrounded by sandbags as the tide creeps forever closer.... We have stayed dry so far, hopefully it will stay that way.

Pics of marble jar to follow!

Well done on your achievement staying on the wagon even though it sounds like there were lots of bumps & pot holes trying to knock you off it... Looking forward to seeing the marbles

Back