My diary

Oh I hope so, but I'm trying to be patient. Keep secretly getting excited at any new twinges I'm getting lol but we'll see. I think I'm more relaxed this time so my next mile stone is the sweep so I've got that to look forward too / as much as you can given what it entails x

This baby is tormenting me, I'm so uncomfortable, I have been for a couple hours now I feel I'm leaking down below for the last few minutes, hubby is in bath, I don't want to cause a scene, I might be imaging it or even worse what if it's just my bladder if she's lying on it? She's been moving for about 2 hours if not longer x

Im so glad ur app went well and u got sweep booked for 22!nd Terri me and u have the exact same pregnancy I'm telling u I'm so uncomfortable I feel like leaking too I'm getting. Bh about 5 a hour and bad back !!!!! It's horrid I just want her out now !!!!!!! I can't believe I still got a week left at work !!!! I got that stupid interview Tuesday next week can't come quick enough !!!!! I got so many pains right now !!!!

Me too, I don't remember having all these pains first time but it's just baby getting comfy and moving down, hopefully she'll decide to keep moving down and she'll set my waters off lol. It's nearly the weekend then your interview will be here in no time x

Ah I'll have to get hubby on that. I burnt my foot in bath, Yanked it out so quick I hurt my back. Bit of a walking disaster at the moment w

U go to a reflexplogy lady and get it done basically ur feet mirrors ur body it's so interesting I do beauty therapy and I am going to train in this at a later date reflexology is a form of treatment that involves giving massage in a certain manner to all parts of the feet during a treatment a dingos is is can be made of parts of the body that are out of balance and reflexology can correct these imbalances it can bring on labour the area of the body used for stimulating labour is the ankle the area has 2 pressure points and also ur big toe ( that broke my waters ) x

It was 2/5th's could be felt so I'm 3/5th's engaged woohoo. I'm in a lot of pain tonight, can't move across the room without my crutches. Killed me going round Asda and I wasn't there long. I've convinced myself it's good because the more baby gets engaged, ready for labour the more I'm goin to be in pain.
It's my last day at work tomorrow so at least the next few weeks I'll get plenty of rest x

Do it shop on line hun I just did 90 quid ! Got all my bottles of water beech tins I know I have stuff now I did Iceland yesterday spent 85 quid there too so have stuff in freezer lol I won't push the trolley too painful I ate a whole box of chivvy fingers tonight oops I really though she was engaged the consultant said no the pressure pain and tightenings ouch last day for u tomorow Terri yay mine next fri x

Today has been long, last day at work. Was boring as I didn't have much to do but I enjoyed some cake I bought in for everyone. I ended up having to go to hospital after work tonight as baby has hardly moved at all last 2 days, less than the recommended movements - that I noticed but everything okay so mind at rest x

Terri oh no u poor thing did u get strapped up to monitor was she moving I have a lazy baby she don't move much worries me all time x

Yeah but just for 45 mins thank god, although it knackered my back so I'm in pain again although I'm now 4/5th's engaged in the space of two days as I was 3/5th's engaged on wed, hoping this means she's moving quickly but explains why I was in so much agony last night :) she's a really really active baby, now she's moving loads but the last two days she slowed right down so I thought I better get checked just in case xx

Aw I'm glad everything is ok, that's the best thing to do to get checked out otherwise you just go mad with worry. I bought a fetal monitor as I fell down the stairs when I was about 15 weeks and they wouldn't check me over til I was 17 weeks so I sometimes have a listen as I find it really comforting! Are you relieved to have finished work? X

Yeah very, I do feel a bit strange as I've worked since I was 13 and I'm never out of work more than a couple of weeks except my last maternity leave. I'm sure I'll soon relax. I do need more rest though work was getting a bit much even though I sit at a desk. I'm due in 2 weeks though so not long to go I hope x

Back