My diary

It will be good for you to rest up a bit before the baby comes especially if your struggling abit with your crutches. I'm a bit like you in that I'm not leaving until about 38 weeks as I'd prefer to be off longer at the end, how long do you plan in having off?
I'm feeling a bit hormonal today OH has gone on a stag do til sun n I hate being in the house by myself, pathetic really! I could have slept at me mams but didn't want to disrupt the bairn. I'm also having a few problems downstairs with leakages n a dropping out sensation so been to docs today who said I need some "intense physiotherapy" as the baby is pushing things down more than they should be.....basically my pelvic floors are shot to sh*t! X

Fordg said:
It will be good for you to rest up a bit before the baby comes especially if your struggling abit with your crutches. I'm a bit like you in that I'm not leaving until about 38 weeks as I'd prefer to be off longer at the end, how long do you plan in having off?
I'm feeling a bit hormonal today OH has gone on a stag do til sun n I hate being in the house by myself, pathetic really! I could have slept at me mams but didn't want to disrupt the bairn. I'm also having a few problems downstairs with leakages n a dropping out sensation so been to docs today who said I need some "intense physiotherapy" as the baby is pushing things down more than they should be.....basically my pelvic floors are shot to sh*t! X

Ah bless ya that's not what you want to be worrying about. Hopefully the physiotherapy will work for you. I hate being in the house by myself also I can't sleep when I am.
I wanted 7 months off but then hubby lost his job so I'm really going to try for 6 months if possible. I'm just a bit gutted because I now don't have enough money for Christmas now but it could be worse x

Ah right on Xmas as well that's rubbish, it's hard times at the minute like. Yeh hopefully now I know abit early I can get myself sorted x

Yesterday I had -
Wheato's for breakfast
Mini toffee crisp bar
Racket ready salted crisps
Very spicy Piri piri chicken and mayo ciabatta
2 cookies and 2 slices cake
Half a left over chinese from night before
Dairy milk bar
2 solero ice lollies - couldn't get enough

I just wasn't sure about it, will still finish the box, not sure what I was expecting :) it might grow on me though, I get like that with some foods

Today -
Dunkin cookie
Lion bar cereal - not very keen
Sausage rolls, coleslaw and mini cheddar's for lunch.
Beef seabrookes
2 Freddo's
Oat and raisen cookie

Last edited:
what I have had so far today lol cereal banana and cheese ham sandwich crisps massive massive cake some fruit more cake lol prob about 2000 cal already x

to add to tha for tea im having takeaway
small fries
cheeseburger
cheesy garlic bread
onion rings
mozarella stivks
so defo making up for it with tea ha

I just had pizza and potato smiley omg I forgot how yummy they r I'm having them now as in a months time I'm not having nothing im strict diet x

Today -
Dunkin cookie
Lion bar cereal - not very keen
Sausage rolls, coleslaw and mini cheddar's for lunch.
Beef seabrookes
2 Freddo's
Oat and raisen cookie
Chinese - chicken char sui Peking style and chips but I shared one portion with mil and hubby had one to himself as me and mil can't manage a whole portion each at mo.

I've had -
Cereal
Packet of mini cheddar's x 2
4 mini cocktail sausages
1 crunchie ice cream
Sunday dinner
2 forest fruit solero ice creams - wow
A dairy milk
Some starbursts

Well first official day off work today, a bit lost. Not much to do in house, I don't need to go anywhere even if I could. My mum's going to pop in for a bit later, she says to see me and Jack lol but I know she'll be having withdrawal from not having Jack ;)
I think I'm just going to do the little bits that need doing, have a lazy day. Maybe stick on a film later in bed with Jack so we can have a nap x

I was getting more stomach cramps last night than usual but nothing happened. Starting to feel really unwell, I don't know what's wrong. I've got a bad head, keep feeling dizzy, feel sick and bad stomach :( x

Midwife says I prob just got a bug and to go to doc's but I'm not going to go to doc's there's nothing they can do if it's a bug, I'm eating getting plenty fluids, not being sick so I've come to bed for a rest. Will see how I feel tomorrow if no better I might ring doc's then. I've got midwife on Wednesday though as well. I haven't got any swelling or anything I'll just keep an eye on how I'm feeling this evening. My friends saying she felt just the same before labour but I think with my luck it@, just a bug x. Thanks. How's you? x

Sparkle1978 said:
Well make sure you rest up :) Fluids are the best thing with a bug so hopefully that will help. I hope it is the start of labour for you though :)
I'm good thanks hun. Had a disasterous weekend food wise and the scales are being very unkind with a 5lb gain lol Need to be good until Friday.
I've just had a delivery from next of sleepsuits for my little man. I'd forgotten how tiny they are! So cute! I don't feel at all prepared so really need to start sorting things out. I think it's because I don't really know whether I'll be having baby in hospital or at home until my 36 week scan. It's made me feel in limbo about what I need to be sorting out. x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I've been for a lie down now I feel even more rough, although sometimes I don't feel well after being asleep in the afternoon. I don't remember feeling ill before I went into labour last time but apparently it's common. I also don't pick up bugs and stuff very often I'm proud of my strong immune system however I know your immune system goes to pot when pregnant lol. I'm defo going to just keep drinking a lot and rest.
I also gained 5lb, gutted. But I did a couple weekends ago and the week after only gained 1lb so it might just be water for you :)
It's amazing how small they make these things, I've bought 3 newborn outfits which apparently go upto 9lb's but they look huge in the sense of how can I have something possible that size inside of me. Are you hoping for a home birth? I liked the idea of it but after complications with my first I definitely wanted hospital even if they would have let me at home which they won't x

I don't remover feeling poorly b4 Charlie I think she's on her way ESP how she went from 4/5 engaged and 2/5 in a matter of days I' got p pain on and off my appertite has gone through the roof too I'm home from work watching England game with Charlie didn't fancy pub too tired and could get knocked so si gone with his mates he on strict orders thou no getting drunk or home late I could go in labour lol yeah right

Back