My diary

Plug can be thick and snotty looking it don't have to b blood either u not offending me lol di u think u r loosing ?

Cas3 said:
Thats gr8 if it is ur plug sounds like it, you cud be next!!! couldnt give you any advice eariler cos none of mny babies ever wanted to come out! xx

I was quite lucky with Jack he came on time, it's just so strange this time round everything is just so different, I've still been getting tightenings and cramps all day much more frequent than I have in the past, which I never got with Jack at all. My labour was long not too bad but ended in section. This time everything is different and if I get my vbac then it'll be a whole different experience again. All my 'symptoms' could go on for weeks I guess so I'm just taking them as they come x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Plug can be thick and snotty looking it don't have to b blood either u not offending me lol di u think u r loosing ?

It's small bits of thick snotty like substance. Still getting my tightenings and cramps but these things aren't always a sign of anythin immediate. Completely opposite to what I experienced with Jack x

I didnt get the tightenings either or the plug in fact I had no signs only the ore clampsia do u feel tired how ur appertite I'm so so tired appertite huge I literally don't stop never feel full x

I just thought some people might find it a bit much asking something like that on here but I'm glad it hasn't gone down the wrong way. I really appreciate everyone's advice.
I seem to be hungry loads all of a sudden, I had a bit of a panic earlier today I was that hungry I started shaking but it happened in seconds I was trying to raid the cupboards for something sugary, but I could feel my head spinning and thought I was going to hit the floor Jack was shouting at me and I just was trying to eat and stay calm but I couldn't stop shaking. Haven't had that happen for ages, got my mum to come over earlier as I wasn't really sure why it hit me like that x

Iv had exactly the same the past few days. I was worried cos it wasn't bloody and more snotty lol phew I'm normal lol I googled it too!! Xx

Ah great, not just me then. I have no idea why I shrugged it off and put it down to sex or something. After thinking about it it doesn't make sense, are you getting any other signs you'll be soon? x

Nothin r u?? I was at midwives today n she said I'm 3/5s engaged but she says his head will bob in n out cos its my second. I had contractions all sat night but still had nothin since. I'm just hoping to be woken up one night soon with my waters broken xx

xKimmyRx said:
Nothin r u?? I was at midwives today n she said I'm 3/5s engaged but she says his head will bob in n out cos its my second. I had contractions all sat night but still had nothin since. I'm just hoping to be woken up one night soon with my waters broken xx

I've been getting period pain type cramps and tightenings and pains for two days now, I had them before now and again on and off but there now constant but not developing into contractions or anything. My mw today said baby not engaged at all so she doesn't know why consultant said so as she can still move baby's head, so I don't know what to think x

Ahh I'm sure u won't be too long n I'm hopin I won't be too lol its just so disheartenin when ur gettin ur hopes up everyday so I'm tryin to keep busy or I'll end up goin crazy lol xx

U need to eat sugar little and often is ur bp ok ???? I got my check tomorow my doc does it omg heartburn right now I's making me feel so sick I was up all night with it too I fancied pineapple big mistake I feel so so sick

In my mind I'm still focusing on my sweep to see if it starts anythin so I'm still expecting not to go early but realistically people go early all the time and baby might be ready now but it's hard not to get hung up on the fact it literally could be any day, there's no rule to say they shouldn't come before the due date, after all it's just an estimation on how long your supposed to be pregnant for. At the end of the day your still full term from 37 weeks so if baby is ready then she's ready. Fingers crossed for you hun x

xxxjessiexxx said:
U need to eat sugar little and often is ur bp ok ???? I got my check tomorow my doc does it omg heartburn right now I's making me feel so sick I was up all night with it too I fancied pineapple big mistake I feel so so sick

Yeah it seems to be down to a rush of hormones and low sugar as far as anyone can tell why it happens as I get checked regularly for diabetes even before pregnancy. I've never had any problems bp sugar or anything and I was at mw today and it was normal but I did start to get stressed because I thought if I feinted what would Jack do and it scared me the thought of him being on his own x

So u need to keep ur sugar up them don't forget she's taking all ur nutrients I'm by even worrying about cals sugar at this stage I just had a pint of milk with nesquick it's made me worse

Oh I hate heartburn, I seem to get it a lot at night now so have to lie on my back slightly propped up x

I think baby's with lots of hair are lush. Jack had lots of hair, this one had a fair bit of hair on the scan, obviously it wouldn't change a thing about how much I'll adore her but I hope she's got lovely thick hair like Jack did x

Back