My diary

So p'd off, hubby already started with the 'well my mum used to do this' I'm sick of it I had the same thing when Jack was born he seems to think his mum has more experience than midwife's because she's had two kids. I can't believe I'm having to go through this crap again

Hollie usually has long naps during day I think she was just unsettled yesterday with her wind, she's been much better today. How's Naomi? im glad hubbys coming with you now to get her registered it should be a special occasion.

My first wk after birth I cudnt eat hardly anything I just snacked on chocolate to get me through the day, it took a good few wks to get my appiete bk, just eat what you fancy hun till you feel up to eating healthy its hard with sleepless nites, having 2 lo's to look after and wiv hubby being bk at work, hope you managed to get a few hrs sleep.

Im glad my oh isnt mummys boy it wouldnt go down well if he told me to do things like his mum use to, plus I was watching her the other day, feeding Hollie and it look like she didnt have a clue wot she was doing, dont mean to be nasty.

Hope Jack as a lovely birthday x

Try not to stress Hun, men are all the same when it comes to their mothers! At the end of the day only you know what is best for your child. That's the one thing I'm really not looking forward to..everyone's opinions n sticking their oar in! X

Cas3 said:
Hollie usually has long naps during day I think she was just unsettled yesterday with her wind, she's been much better today. How's Naomi? im glad hubbys coming with you now to get her registered it should be a special occasion.

My first wk after birth I cudnt eat hardly anything I just snacked on chocolate to get me through the day, it took a good few wks to get my appiete bk, just eat what you fancy hun till you feel up to eating healthy its hard with sleepless nites, having 2 lo's to look after and wiv hubby being bk at work, hope you managed to get a few hrs sleep.

Im glad my oh isnt mummys boy it wouldnt go down well if he told me to do things like his mum use to, plus I was watching her the other day, feeding Hollie and it look like she didnt have a clue wot she was doing, dont mean to be nasty.

Hope Jack as a lovely birthday x

Thanks, he's going to be spoilt rotten. Naomi is flat out so I'm just going to quickly get ready for bed and try get some sleep before she wakes up, was goin to wrap Jack's last few pressie's but no doubt I'll need to pass some time in the early hours. I haven't had any sleep today now, Jack was so upset when I went to lie down I couldn't sleep. Hubby isn't really even a mummy's boy so I don't understand why he's like that, tbh I think he's really just trying to help me by giving me the advice in case I need it but he should know me better by now x

Cas3 said:
You must be shattered try and get some b4 naomi wakes up, on average I get about 5 hrs sleep each nite. I think ur hubby probably thinks he is helping, bless him x

Yeah, I know he's got my best interests at heart. I've had an hours sleep so far, I just don't want to be knackered tomorrow for Jack's birthday, I just can't function great at the minute with hardly any sleep x

Yes I'm hoping to go home got to go for quick liver scan as when I breathe it rely hurts I think it's where they tugged me but they wana rule fall stones out ! The pain goes up to my chest x

Oh god. Sounds awful, I had loads of random pains after my section but a lot was trapped wind in places I never knew you could even get trapped wind x

Had a really good night last night with Naomi, she slept 10-12 then 1.10-6.10 so I slept great xx

Arrrr I had exactly the same times she was restless hungry poo nappies untill 1 this morning then I swaddled her really tight she slept for a feed now gone bk I' can't sleep in hospital im so tired thou my tummy full of wind I just had a shower too x

Well Naomi slept 3 til 7, I'm shattered. She woke up at half 1 with trapped wind, couldn't get it up. Eventually she threw her tiny guts up all over me and her, after a wash and change she went to sleep! I'm going to have to give in and ask my mum to take the kids for a bit this afternoon I'm so exhausted but I feel bad letting her out without me so early, unfortunately I can't keep surviving off 3-4 hours sleep every 24 hour period :(
I weighed officially this morning and have lost 1st 2lb's x

That's a really good loss, well done you must be pleased! I don't think there is anything wrong with your mam having the children you are trying to get a few hours sleep and if you don't you are going to feel far far worse x

Thank you, yeah I'm pretty pleased. I'm glad I got over the stone mark especially since I've been eating a lot of rubbish choc etc quick foods to keep me goin I've been so exhausted. Haven't eaten a proper full meal since Naomi was born. I've started getting the shivers and then sweating the last 2 nights and yesterday I was freezing all day. I think it's my body telling nd somethings got to give so I'll see if my mum will have them for a few hours x

beccaharrison89 said:
well done hun thats brill.
your mum will most prob b over moon looking after them and gives,u chance to get ur sleep and energy back

Thank you, I did better than I thought so I'm well pleased. Yeah I just feel like a zombie at the minute x

Back