My diary

Cas3 said:
Poor Naomi, hope she has a good feed and sleeps well, hollie not fed much today either but I think its just where she's not feeling well x

Thanks! Naomi seems to be taking to the advent bottle better, never thought to try it until you said. I've just bought loads of Tommee tippee teat's so I'm not going to buy loads of advent bottles just yet but I'm going to get a couple more today for night feeds. I hope Hollie feeds better today :) x

Well Naomi slept 1.30-5.30 but I let her doze in and out til 6 after we changed bottles, then she went back down at 7 and is still asleep now, so I grabbed another hour n half. so last night I got 5 n half hours in total. Not too bad, the idea was I went to bed about 10-11 and hubby saw to her til she went off, but she was up and down struggling with wind so I felt bad for hubby he was getting frustrated - upset not angry/fed up that he couldn't bring her wind up and she was uncomfortable x

Yeah it's better if I get 3/ hours in a row, we've got friends over this evening so I'm going to get a couple hours before they come over. Were nipping to Scotland tomorrow so my Gran can meet Naomi, as she had a hip op few weeks ago and can't drive yet she's so excited to meet her she's been telling my aunty how pleased she is cos she thought it'd be weeks before she got to see her (it's only 2 hours in car from me) x

So far today -
Weeto's 236 cals
4 choc fingers :eek: 140 cals
Handful strawberries - 48 cals
2 go ahead slices 114 cals
Chicken bagette from Gregg's - 420 cals
Pastry from 2 sausage rolls - don't ask lol
Taxi bircuit bar - 132
2 choc fingers - 140
3 mouthfuls pasta n sauce - ?

Last edited:
What I busy day, had midwife come check Naomi's cord as it came off to early. Then as we were about ready to leave Naomi woke up, needed change and feed, then Jack needed a change, then Naomi needed another feed lol so got out the house an hour and a half later. Hubby treated me to my nails done, I love them. Didn't have time to get my hair done, went to see my aunty for a bit, then friends came over for an hour, then my other friends popped in. Jack exhausted now, so I'm going to get a couple hours sleep before I need to take over from hubby x

Cas3 said:
They've got avent starter bottle sets in morrisons for tenner, you get 2 small bottles and 2 big bottles, extra teats, dummy and bottle brush. Hope you got a few hrs sleep x

Ah great, I'll have a look tomorrow, there's a Morrison's on way to Scotland so I'll nip in as ours will be shut still when we leave. I got 3 n half hours, came to bed at 9.30 and I asked hubby to let me have 2 hours n if Naomi still awake get me up (as he's driving tomorrow, it's only just over 2 hours but still, I can sleep in car if needed) I just woke up bang on 1am and had to go get him to tell him come to bed. Naomi still awake but she's shattered so shouldn't be up much longer x

xxxjessiexxx said:
I Am too and Cabt stop crying Is it just me am I normal x

Course your normal! A lot of people get like that after birth, your hormones are all over the place trying to sort themselves out, it doesn't mean anything is wrong. Speak to your mw, when do you next see her? Do you know what sets you off or just anything xx

It's Charlie and my oh don't help he's v lazy too I can't b bothered to do anything I haven't cooked ch nutritious dinner I feel so bad it's horrid ! I hope this goes fast !!!

I feel so shattered, hubby got me up at 10.15 cos he's exhausted and got work in morning. Naomi asleep on me hopefully when I put her down that will be it for a few hours. I'm having trouble posting. How's Hollie today? x

She seems alot better in herself but she's not feeding that much she's only had 12oz today, I was up with her at 6 this morning came down stairs so the others can sleep when my oh got up I asked him to look after kids just needed an hr asleep and I ended up looking after Maisie, all he had to do is to feed Hollie and kept Maisie quiet by putting disney on. Dont mean to moan, wont Naomi go back down now so you can get some sleep xx

Cas3 said:
She seems alot better in herself but she's not feeding that much she's only had 12oz today, I was up with her at 6 this morning came down stairs so the others can sleep when my oh got up I asked him to look after kids just needed an hr asleep and I ended up looking after Maisie, all he had to do is to feed Hollie and kept Maisie quiet by putting disney on. Dont mean to moan, wont Naomi go back down now so you can get some sleep xx

She seems to have a bit of trapped wind, but she won't stop yawning so it shouldn't be long.
I have that problem with hubby sometimes, I'll ask him to see to Naomi or Jack so I can get something done, then he has me doing other stuff because he's busy looking after them.......defeats the point. Think it's a bloke thing, glad Hollie is seeming a bit better. I've had no tea I'm so tired. Today I've had -
Weeto's
3 taxi bars
Packet walkers crisps
New potatoes, bit of pork, broccoli, bit gravy @ 2pm
Quavers
2 finger kit kat
2 choc fingers
3 cups tea
Not v healthy I know x

Yeah I think it is a men thing he gets so stressed out at times, his out at moment went to see football, it seems all our babies are suffering from wind I never had it with my other 2! hope Naomi feels better :) its only been a wk, try not to worry about dieting just eat regularly till you get ur energy bk and Naomi is sleeping better I didnt start dieting till Hollie was a mth old ur still lose weight naturally over next few weeks. Ive been doing sw but adding them up as calories if that makes sense x

Cas3 said:
Yeah I think it is a men thing he gets so stressed out at times, his out at moment went to see football, it seems all our babies are suffering from wind I never had it with my other 2! hope Naomi feels better :) its only been a wk, try not to worry about dieting just eat regularly till you get ur energy bk and Naomi is sleeping better I didnt start dieting till Hollie was a mth old ur still lose weight naturally over next few weeks. Ive been doing sw but adding them up as calories if that makes sense x

Yeah I thought about doing that too, that way I'm still eating healthy but I might give it another week or so before I'm on a diet. Jack just got up as he wanted to see me - somethin he's never done think he woke up with b fright, hubby just putting him down now, Naomi down also for now. I feel so frustrated cos with hubby not having paternity leave I feel like I'm doing it all by myself, raising two kids, even though I know I'm not if you know what I mean. I just didn't expect to be thrown in at the deep end x

It must be hard for especially as there only 2 yrs between them, it can be hard just looking after a 2 yr old at times no matter how good they are, your lucky you got ur mum to help out and dont you find the weekends go so fast. I thought if I add my food up calories I still have my treats without going over on syns as I dont eat alot of free foods anyway and I can still eat normal stuff to, also writing a food diary as helped, I wud wait till your feeling up to dieting andI think you jessie will both have a good loss this wk anyway x Maisie found it really hard when I was in hospital, did jack manage ok x

Back