My diary

Sounds good to me, I think that's how I'd do it so that I can always wi on Fri straight after a down day. I think calorie cycling is exact same except like you say you get more cals on a down day you don't go as far as only having 500-800 cals like you would on JUDDD x

OOh that sounds interesting, will have a look at the forum. I think I might just do sw straight after altho not fully decided yet x

I'd love to bounce straight back to sw but were a bit short on finances at the minute, so with cal counting I can atleast eat what's in and not by lots of extra foods.

I lost 3lb this week x

Naomi slept 11.30 - 3.40, then 6-7 deep sleep, then from 7-9 she was in and out of sleep, making noises so I couldn't really sleep but at least she's still sleeping.
My mum had Jack last night, really miss him it feels so weird he's not here :( and I feel bad because it's as if I've shipped Jack out and kept Naomi here x

Yeah I just feel lost without him. I know he'd of had a great time though. Were very lucky we've got my mum to help us out x

Ah bless her, I only let him go occasionally because he loves it and to get him used to staying out for when we need my mum to have him. I'm sure he'll be pleased to see me when he gets back x

How old is Maisie? Does she never ask to go with Emily? I'd expect it would be strange for her. Jack's home now crashed out on the sofa so he'll prob sleep til tea time :)
How's your food going?

I've had -
Choc shake
Strawberry's - 48 cals
WW yogurt - 54 cals

Strawberry shake
Melon - 61 cals
Kiwi - 45 cals

Caramel snack a Jack - 51 cals
Too much water for my liking

Slice of WW danish and butter 103 cals
550 left for tea

Total of - 775 cals today so far

Last edited:
Ah bless Jack, Ive had 2 sf shakes and 2 apples so far :) ive put a side 2 alpen bars and pk quavers for snacks tonight, I cant go without snacking in the evening! dinner is around 400 cals, will add to my mfp in abit, have you set yours so we can view ur food diary.

Maisie is 2yrs plus 4 mths she had her 2 yr check today. Emily doesnt have that many sleepovers, sometimes she stays with my friend she got daughter the same age as emily their best friends and she stayed over her cousins a couple time but their getting older now. Maisie will only sleep in her own bed if she gets in bed with us she doesnt sleep very well x

Cas3 said:
Ah bless Jack, Ive had 2 sf shakes and 2 apples so far :) ive put a side 2 alpen bars and pk quavers for snacks tonight, I cant go without snacking in the evening! dinner is around 400 cals, will add to my mfp in abit, have you set yours so we can view ur food diary.

Maisie is 2yrs plus 4 mths she had her 2 yr check today. Emily doesnt have that many sleepovers, sometimes she stays with my friend she got daughter the same age as emily their best friends and she stayed over her cousins a couple time but their getting older now. Maisie will only sleep in her own bed if she gets in bed with us she doesnt sleep very well x

Ooh how do I set it so other people can see? I was looking at yours and Jessie's yesterday for ideas. I've got 586 cals left for tea so dinner is around 307 and I want a solero later, and I'll see what I can bump it up with to fill me up.
I'm like Maisie I can't sleep v well at all in any bed but mine x

Cas3 said:
Had a peak at ur diary its very healthy for a friday!!!! my cal's added up to 1207 so need to stick to it! no doublt I be adding more to it later, hope I dont though x

Well I'm trying to start off as healthy as possible, I don't want to fail at the first hurdle, I'm not struggling yet, I hope I can stick to it the whole week and see a good result xx

Hey girls hope u all ok u are all so supportive with the weight loss I'm actually starting to enjoy it I'm thinking about what I'm having too now I enjoy looking at ur diarys for ideas everything I have I plug in my fitness pal it's amazing how much adds up x

It's true. It's much more 'fun' and motivating having you ladies here knowing your not the only one dieting and being able to get advice and support. I love this forum x

Today I've had -
Sf shake, melon and WW yogurt for breakfast - 345 cals

Sf shake, 2 slices WW bread and butter for lunch - 386 cals

Quavers half a bag 44 cals
Cup tea 25 cals

Tea - gfu tuna pasta bake - 336 cals

Last night Naomi slept 8.5 hours getting up once and hubby fed her and she went straight back to sleep.
Hubby has wound me up with his smoking today, I don't know how he thinks we can afford food with his smoking costing half of what we can live of each week which is less than £50 :(
I'm ready for my bed now x

Back