My diary

thats a really gud sleep hun, she doing well.
amelias doing fab,some nights arent as gud as others but she well worth it.she 3 weeks nw do hoping in a few more weeks she will go longer,between feeds

I think sometimes you gain for no apparent reason then your fine the following week. Let's hope it's just our scales teaching us a lesson for weighing early and we'll have a loss Friday x

Doing okay today -

Weeto's - 236 cals
Velvet crunch - 84 cals
Aero mousse -
Muller strawberry corner - 168 cals
WW lasagne - 257 cals
Tea will be pasta, tomato and chicken - tbc

Cas3 said:
Can I join you wiv sf plan, need to do something to give my weightloss a boost! feeling guilty just told my lo off she's just dont seem to listen! xx

Yeah course you can, tbh I always thought it was real low calories but it's not you can register for free on the sf website too so I think its an easy switch from calorie counting as it's pretty much the same thing x

Yeah I feel really bad when I have to tell Jack off, especially if I'm seeing to Naomi x

Yeah me too I'm not paying the prices for snacks, but you can have any 3 x 95 cal snacks of your own choice, or again just save the cals. The tin's were still on offer last night I sent hubby to the shop for 2 more bless him. I've just dropped my bag on a full glass of Pepsi max it's gone all over the floor, not to mention I've now discovered my livingroom floor is on a slant - nightmare x

Oh no I hope that doesn't happen to me! I've got laminate floor but it just means it rolled further :(
I'm going to do sf just for a week, to see the results at first, then hopefully by switching plans on alternative weeks it will keep any weight loss off. It's 1430 cals the intake on sf so not too low x

Are you still having a bad day? My mum took Jack for a couple hours so I could run about and do my housework, he was really hyper and wanted to play and I felt bad cos I needed to do certain bits of housework so my mum offered to take him for a bit and then I thought at least he'd get to play instead of being bored waiting for me.
I got loads done at home, even had a bath then walked over to my mum's with Naomi to get a bit of exercise and dyed my mum's hair for her. In a little while were off to meet with the vicar to arrange Naomi's christening, but there's only one date suitable for us so I'm hoping the vicar has it free, BUT it's when Andy's mum's on holiday so it's going to cause major issues :( x

My boobs r still full ! So wi Friday eeekkkkkk don't think scales have gone down well c girls I just took a walk to the school it's not far round corner but step forward ! I

xxxjessiexxx said:
My boobs r still full ! So wi Friday eeekkkkkk don't think scales have gone down well c girls I just took a walk to the school it's not far round corner but step forward ! I

Mine hadn't gone down much when I first weighed but I had a fab loss that first week. It's this week that's going to let me down x

What have u done naughty this week take always how many cal r u Terri r u on mfp my username is the same as here I think x

Jessie thats really good, did you take millie in the pram? ive had an awful day went to baby clinic and its so hard work on ur own with the 2 of them, well Hollies an angel but maisie just so physical at moment the amount looks I got from other mothers!

Wot you going do bout your mil and the christening, you dont need the stress hun xx

Last edited by a moderator:
xxxjessiexxx said:
What have u done naughty this week take always how many cal r u Terri r u on mfp my username is the same as here I think x

I get 1590 on mfp, I think I've done quite well this week but the scales aren't showing it. I'll try add you x

Back