My Diary :)

hugs hun xxx it will be worth it in the long run :)

have a nice soak and chill x

awh thanks hun :) omg i just had a "treat" today as ive been on SnS 4 weeks! really proud of myself but from now on i think i'll stick to buying clothes as i just had a pizza hut with OH and could only eat two slices, i feel so sick its unreal! erggggggggh! straight back on plan tomoz, cant wait to get this **** out of my system already =[ :yuk:

Clothes always a better treat!! Get drinking plenty and jump back on :) soon get back in ketosis Xx

Have a good day hunny x

Deffo! Was naughty again at the cinema yesterday! Need to give my head a wobble! X

Get back in the zone hun :) you can do it xxx

haha ye just feeling sorry for myself again bloody totm wont bugger off lol

Rite officially back on track now! Waiting for totm to end then gunna weight in, doing this 1stone at a time next goal is 12st 10lb hopefully will be there early June day 2 of stage 2 today (weeks 5-9) so 26 days left xxx

You can do it hunny xxx

Thanks hun, you've done really well last week i see :D 3 inches off bum is awesome, send some bum vanishing magic over here! lol xx

LOL its still of kardashian proportion! Ha Xx

Haha mines always big no matter how skinny the rest of me is I'm so pear shaped lol xx

LOL I wish I was pear shaped, I got stupid big boobs LOL

What you got planned for today??

Have a good one Xx

Haha mine have shrunk to a C :D I'm thrilled cos DD was too big for me lol have you gone down a bra size yet? And balls all I hate Sundays :( you? Xx

Gone down a bit, not investing in new bras as hopefully get reduction before new year!!

Laundry, cleaning and usual Sunday jobs ready for work. Very boring!! LOL

TTFN x

Don't know how you find the energy hun! Lol I'm getting a new sofa soon I'm so excited lol xx

Keep at it sweetie, you can do this!

thanks girls :) still going strong on day 4, put the sensations crisps at the back of the cupboard as there lethal! lol next goal, 13st 0lb - still 8lb to go! as ive STS :O which im shocked but happy with after my pizza and crisps escapade last week!

Well done hun on no gain

Put the crisps out on the shed or better chuck em!!

You will soon hit your mini goal hun xxx

Ok so here's to the last 3 weeks on this diet starting today! If i get to 12st 10lb it'll probz be the end of the diet for me, but I might go the whole 12 weeks just to say ive done it, see how i feel at the time, im on a new contraceptive and my appetite has gone through the roof! im craving everything, i wouldnt mind if i could snack on fruit but obvs thats a no no =[ oh well onwards and inwards! xx

That stinks hun, why I sticking to non hormonal now until old enough for somethin more permenant

Do what's best for you hunny xxx

Back