My Diary :)

Awh hun i know what you mean! I'm tempted to get coil, but i don't know i dont like the thought of a weird thing inside me haha with string dangling down! Oh god i really need to stop been so bi-polar on here! I've just taken my anti-depressant after 5 days of missing it an i feel like i could run a marathon haha, watch ill be down again in a minute =[ and tbh i think these contraceptives are creating my hormone imbalance radical and making me a moody cow, i get really bad PMS and feel seriously depressed, ive just come off and felt better, now i feel miserable again without taking my anti-depressant when normally i wouldnt be too bad on the faact my body thinks its pregnant on the pill is making me want to eat all the time and i think i may have to switch to 4 packs a day! oh the confusion lol, hows you anyway hun? xx

Deffo have extra lack or protein or both!!

Sorry your having a hard time hun, hormones do funny things ay!! I git on best with low dose minipill but trying out other options since my surgery.

Have a good day hun, chin up xxx (I've left enough of my moans in my diary for a lifetime so won't repeat myself in your journal LOL)

Lmao at least we can have a moan together :) think I'm gunna get a bath tbh! And I keep going dizzy which is worrying , I think me and you have lots of muscle and our body's need more protein haha i really should take vitamins too! Doh! Xx

Lost 2lb over night :D just 6lb away from my goal now updating stats soon!

Nice work! Sleep off the pounds eh?!!

Haha yep, 6 more pounds and im at my pre-pregnancy weight! my first big goal, second big goal is 11st :) wish it was just 6lb to my actual goal but oh well lol

what a nice surprise - to step on the scales and be 2lb down - well done

if you are really needing - rather than craving extra food then have a bit of extra protein keep some hard boiled eggs and chicken in the fridge ready just in case

Haha yep, 6 more pounds and im at my pre-pregnancy weight! my first big goal, second big goal is 11st :) wish it was just 6lb to my actual goal but oh well lol

You've made a great start in the right direction hun, every pound off is a pound closer to your main goal. Keep it up!

Thanks girls, i feel so awful today, its a real struggle, feeling dizzy and just generally ****! lol

Chin up hun, it gets easier as you go.

Omg well diets ****ed ATM! Got drunk and committed carbicide lol! Had **** loads of food! Oh well back on plan tomoz I blame feeling like crap! Stressed out like hell having sushi tonight and going low carb :) let's face it Japanese people ain't fat! :D x

Wah! Your so close to your mini goal hun well done

As for the carbs... Oops :-0

If I am feeling that way I usually just have a load of protein, deffo helps that OH bodybuilds so our house is low carb land!!

Have a good evening Xx

Yer hun I totally agree and thanks :) I won't put weight on cos I'm a smarmy ***** haha I just feel dissapointed in myself deffo protein binges from now on, 100% from tomoz until Tuesday then see what damage is :D x

LOL sounds like a plan hun Xx

Ok this is it now! I'm sick of screwing around! This bloody weather is lovely but its no excuse to eat **** and go off plan! I had a chinese last night, i enjoyed it at the time, but oh my god the stomach cramps kept me awake ALL NIGHT! Its NOT worth it at all! Back on plan from monday, re-set my targets and mini goals, put into perspective what ive already achieved and i cant belive how much ive done so far and im not pissing around anymore i only have 2.5 stone to go! and ive lost loads of weight! im almost in my size 14 jeans from a size 20 and im ****ing around!?!?!?! what is WRONG WITH ME!? putting my foot down and certainly in my mouth if necessary! I can eat crap once im at goal and work out to maintain I shouldnt stuff myself with **** its so bad for my stomach! those cramps were brutal and my poor body must of been in shock, Ice smoothies and SnS stuff from now on! Had some lovely chicken fajitas with salad today and a pint of strongbow to get ALL cravings out of the way, i savored every mouthful and truely enjoyed it, the chicken was lovely and didnt give me tummy ache at all! working on a low carb dinner this evening consisting of chicken and steak with salad nom nom! then back on plan tomoz, got my mind set now! no more if's and but's! LOVE THIS DIARY haha

Get back to it, chuck the rubbish out and buckle down!! - time to get focused, your so close now hun xxx

Day one good so far! had vanilla shake for breakfast, not my fav but oh well

Just had chilli with lettuce and cucumber was lovely! Tried to have a bit of steak with it but was minging so gave it to dog lol just one more item left then day 1 complete!

Make sure you have two packs since you didn't eat the steak hun!!

You can do it Xx

Due my next pack at 7/8 I ate abit of the steak hun about 1/3rd x

Back