My Diary :)

Fluctuations happen hun. Keep going try not to let it get you down Xx you will see even better next weigh in :) Xx

Haha ye thanks hun, i know i shouldnt let it get to me! just gotta keep focus xx

Back down to 13st 13lb but lost half a pound so only got another half a pound to loose till 13st 12lb haha im so sad but that 1/4 at the end keeps me motivated! :bliss:

Woop woop all counts Xx
You got much planned for bank hol? X

yep ;) it all counts haha and nothing much really, wanted to have a drink but i dont think i'll bother, hinders too much on the weight loss as it is, just had a roast chicken dinner with just the chicken and veg haha, was abit worried as i had quite alot but only having two packs today because i couldnt stand the oatmeal (blergh) so i replaced it with chicken instead haha i hope roast chicken with no skin is ok :S i had it in my first week so i should hope so! hows the weight loss going btw? ive lost 9.5 inches in two weeks all over :D so chuffed! you doing anything for bank hols? xx

WOOOO! just fit in some jean i deffo didnt fit in last week! i dont know whats going on with the scales but my clothes say otherwise and the jeans dont lie!

Well done! It's not an easy diet to follow to the letter, and you're doing amazing. I think it while doing these kinds of diets it would be so much easier without friends, then we wouldn't be going out :)

I have told all my friends I am holed up and staying home for a while 'till I'm done with the diet. They all think I'm mad, but I'll show them when I'm all thin again. :)

Haha so true kat! Mine think I'm daft or it'll all pile back on! I don't think so some how the refeed plan is easy and I cook in SW guidelines anyway! It's so worth it I'm almost a size 14 only 2 more sizes to go after I get in them jeans! Xx

i always count the lowest one, depends how you stand on the scales and what surface etc so the lowest is the most accurate fortunately :)

Hi..loving your diary..its so normal!! i always put my scales on the same bathroom tile..sad i no but acurate..keep up the good work x

Awh thanks Sortitout I like your user name! Lol that's how I feel right now! I feel like giving up sometimes but it's just the pizza talking to me! But don't worry I fed it to my boyfriend lol and yep same place in the bathroom I can gain about 7lb in 5 seconds on an uneven surface :p x

13st12lb this morning! very happy! only 2lb gone so far this week but its better than sod all! going to do my Zumba tomoz at home to speed up my weightloss again it seemed to help alot in the 1st week!

Well done hunny!!

I just go for a run tomorrow, enjoy the long weekend xxx

Thanks chick :) cant belive at the rate at which its coming off! just had cottage pie with onion and 100g of spinach im stuffed!

I don't know if this will help, but if you do some really good cardio work each day, your weight just slides off. I know we should all do exercise, but I found if I really forced myself and pushed hard, the weight loss just seems to be huge. It might help, it might not, we are all so different.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Katherine.

Thanks Kat, yer its just finding the time to do it tbh i have a zumba dvd which i love to do when i can, got an 18 month old so its quite hard finding the energy now too =/ doing zumba for an hour tomoz so see how i go, i used to be a size 8 fitness freak so im quite cardio fit

Had tuna today made a nice change! Still same on scales so not complaining fingers crossed I'll loose 3lb this week! Would be awesome!

Sure you can hit 3lb this week hun!!

I haven't had tuna since on plan mainly scramble eggs, salmon and chicken. Tuna salad would be nice!

Have a goood afternoon x

Cheers hun was so tempted to have some vodka tonight but im staying strong, food isnt an issue with me its the booze! lol

Wow ive just realised ive done 21 days on this diet pretty much 100% no pasta, bread chocy or crisps pizza or anything thats not allowed! i may have had an extra shake or chicken breast the odd day but im so proud of myself for sticking to it, 12lb and i reach my first big goal! and well on my way to loosing 2stone!

Back