My Diary :)

Had banana shake running out now chicken crease n lettuce, chilli for dinner and Choco crisp pudding tonight with tea nom back down to 13st 4lb fingers crossed I loose 4-5lb this week! Xx

Hows day 4 going hun? Im on day 2 and so far so good, just need to get tomorroe out of the way and thats it im on a roll fingers crossed! Did you WI in this morning or are you weighing in after youve done 7 days? I started yesterday but weighing in on friday as thats the best day for me! Ive been on slimmingworld for 3 weeks so ive lost 13lbs on that so im not expecting much this friday hoping for a few pounds off next week though :)

Wow! 13lbs is ace! Got weighted this morning as Tuesday's my official weight in day lol back down to my lowest after a huge blip last Saturday I just want to shift this last 2 stone then I'm done xx

You sound like your doing well, at least u know non of that 13lb is water weight lol

you can dooo it hun :) hehe zumbaa!! I like it :) (but I prefer lifting heavy things lol)

Hope your okay hun xxx

Haha I'm strong for a woman but I have a condition that effects my hands, I might get back into boxing, if I do tho my arms get huge! They were bigger than my bf's at one point! I prefer cardio so I don't build muscle lol xx

LOL my arms are fast growers too LOL

I'm trying to get mire cardio too at the moment, will be minimal once I start contest prep. So ill enjoy it now!

Have a good day hunny Xx

Good luck with day 3 =)

Thanks girls, just gunna say I'm having to quit, doctors orders!! Onto slimming world asmy blood pressure was so low I almost collapsed :(

Aww hun, hope you feel better

Mines super low too atm, been told its labarintitus. Dizzy and giddy all the time.

Take it easy, will follow your new diary when you start Xx

Tah hun I'm annoyed because i really wanted to get to goal :( xx

Oh dear we'll all the best on sw luvi !!

If doctors orders better do as they say. Xx

Yep I felt awful! Had some carbs n fine now sticking to whole grain as it seems to work with weight loss be starting my SW diary tomoz :) will link ASAP xx

Chellywelly said:
Yep I felt awful! Had some carbs n fine now sticking to whole grain as it seems to work with weight loss be starting my SW diary tomoz :) will link ASAP xx

Good for you keep us posted x

Hope you feel better soon hun, keep us posted on your progress. Slow and steady is probably the safest option in the long run anyway.

Thanks alot everyone nice to have some support lol, OH made me a bacon, sausage and eggs sarnie to "make me feel better" lmao mans logic for you! i ate it but couldnt finish it, best thing is my stomach is still small which should help with my eating, i havent gone insain and binged yet which im so proud of, i did have a pizza hut yesterday, HUGE mistake lets just say i was on the toilet for an hour! blergh! started tesco diets instead of SW as its cheaper and the Mediterranean plan looks amazing no idea where to start a new diary tbh =/ theres no tesco diet forum so ill have to disappear somewhere else haha xx

Chellywelly said:
Thanks alot everyone nice to have some support lol, OH made me a bacon, sausage and eggs sarnie to "make me feel better" lmao mans logic for you! i ate it but couldnt finish it, best thing is my stomach is still small which should help with my eating, i havent gone insain and binged yet which im so proud of, i did have a pizza hut yesterday, HUGE mistake lets just say i was on the toilet for an hour! blergh! started tesco diets instead of SW as its cheaper and the Mediterranean plan looks amazing no idea where to start a new diary tbh =/ theres no tesco diet forum so ill have to disappear somewhere else haha xx

Oh dear that's a bit rubbish isn't it I found that myself when I was lurking if found there bars n shakes were ok price wise but was no section at the time !!

All I'm going to say is sausage mmmmmmmm :)

I miss Slim and Save so much! i know for a fact on it i WILL loose weight, tbh the dizzyness hasnt stopped at all, its still the same so back to the doctors i go, im gunna be very annoyed if it wasnt slim and save that was causing it, which i dont think it did, anyway im having a 2 week break and starting again i want to shift this weight and i dont give a s~~t what other people say, its not like i did a blood test, im eating loads of fruit and the dizzyness is still there so im guessing it wasnt my blood sugar.........argh! i really miss you all on this forum aswell =/

Back