My Diary :)

Chellywelly said:
You'll do it deffo! 2lb is no probz! Can't wait to say bye to 13st forever! X

I hope so !!!

When I get there I can't wait to then get under 13

Eccckkkk exciting when it's coming together

Lol I need to do that 30 day shred! Everyone's raving about it lol x

Had a rev berry shake for breakfast in town ATM having a pint my friend bought lol 100% for rest of day n week no problem feeling slightly tipsy lol

Chellywelly said:
Lol I need to do that 30 day shred! Everyone's raving about it lol x

I'd heard but don't know what it is :/

Chellywelly said:
Had a rev berry shake for breakfast in town ATM having a pint my friend bought lol 100% for rest of day n week no problem feeling slightly tipsy lol

Tut tut missy !!!

on the beer..lol (I wont tell anyone :p)

hehe

Shred is a DVD with jillian from biggest looser, its in 3 levels - you do each for 10 days..then at the end of the 30days your err rock body(or dog tired..one or the other lol) :) Tis only a fiver, or free if you record it off sky! lol

Naughty chelly xx

xxxx

Haha I know! I was pissed too haha she bought it and she's a single mum and skint do I couldnt say no haha I walked round town for an hour sweating like mad so a good 400 cals burned :) bought 6 new DVDs my new hobby lol got my new sofa it's lush! Just having chicken and tuna as I was really dizzy feel better now must need more protein or minerals :p naughty me lol xxx

Also going to mention its TOM so sts is awesome maybe I'll be almost 13st when the water goes!

You'll be there in no time hun, mines home but its due back on Tuesday ugh lovely bday pressie LOL

Have a good day hunny Xx

Haha mother natures gift!? Did she give you the receipt !? Lol I'm always on for my birthday! Bloody sucks xx

LOL mother nature can bog off. Here it is..... Again!! Argghgghhg!

Chellywelly said:
Also going to mention its TOM so sts is awesome maybe I'll be almost 13st when the water goes!

Booooo for Tom !!

Sounds interesting have to have a look I have sky

Purely for the kids ?lol. X

lol its really good, its hell tho! seriously might have to consider giving up this diet i had NO money, just spent my last 40 quid on Slim and Save instead of other stuff we need, its getting rediculous tbh, i have no money most of the time, sw was cheaper over all as i only had to buy my regular shopping and 4 quid for the meeting, now im paying an extra 40 quid a week which i couldnt afford in the first place! even just the 21 packs plus postage is 34 quid, i just cant afford it, im disabled and on benefits, not to mention im paying for catalog debts,,, pfft

I get the men's five pack, the err 70 pack and make that last me. So less than 25 quid a week. Moneys tight but the plan is cheaper than feeding me real food plus OH and kids!

Your paying the premium getting it weekly hun. Take a look, hope you cab stay on Xx

oh no! would be a shame for you to stop when you are doing so well but you have to do whats right for you. cash being tight, well non-existant is a total bugger!

I get the men's five pack, the err 70 pack and make that last me. So less than 25 quid a week. Moneys tight but the plan is cheaper than feeding me real food plus OH and kids!

Your paying the premium getting it weekly hun. Take a look, hope you cab stay on Xx

thats a good idea ill have a look!

RebekahR said:

I think there are a few that does that !!
To save money

How does that work

Chellywelly said:
lol its really good, its hell tho! seriously might have to consider giving up this diet i had NO money, just spent my last 40 quid on Slim and Save instead of other stuff we need, its getting rediculous tbh, i have no money most of the time, sw was cheaper over all as i only had to buy my regular shopping and 4 quid for the meeting, now im paying an extra 40 quid a week which i couldnt afford in the first place! even just the 21 packs plus postage is 34 quid, i just cant afford it, im disabled and on benefits, not to mention im paying for catalog debts,,, pfft

It is pricey I think as well I work but I'm coming to the end of childminding now .
Supposed to be starting another job god nos when training right now though
Oh is on agency lay him off all the time I often feel guilty for buying my stuff though as well

Hope your ok hunny, it is so hard I know when moneys always on your mind

70 pack is 84.99 at 3 a day that would do 23 and a bit days. So if got stretch do some days more protein. I used to some samples and asked for a pack as a pressie. So that's tiding me. Or you could wiggle to the next size men's pack. The cheapest way to do it (scary as it is doin a large order)

Have a good day hun Xx

Back