My Diet Chef Diary!

In that case - yes - you ARE allowed to swap him - but bear in mind that you'll be starting from scratch breaking another one in ..... as for the Mother - 'fraid you'll have to put up with that one ;):)

I'm so blessed with a great DH. Alas, wouldn't trade him in for the world hehe!

Enjoy those flowers - I do that to cheer myself up when the SAD gets too much. Nothing like bringing nature indoors.

Nope Shep nothing received here :(
I'm off out for 20 mins gotta go argos for a new shoe rack, Fataah decided to sit on our other one whilst untying his shoelaces and the thing split, he then tried to stick it together with wood glue but while he is out at work I might pick up an identical one :p

have you seen that new dairy milk advert with the children with funny eyebrows lol made me giggle out loud!
how os your day going?
x

Hello Mrs

I have sent a PM to you as well now, good luck with the shoe rack.

I am doing okay, my daughter is driving me around the bend as she ants to look at photos of me slim as she doesn't believe I was slim she must think I came out the womb this big. (ouch)

Well this afternoon i am popping to Iceland for some shopping and off to a photo booth, hubby and daughter needs new passports for holiday this year.

Caroline .... Re SAD ...... Have you got a light box?? OH got me one for Xmas .. well paid for one I got myself tbh ... but still ... I'm beginning to think it is starting to make a difference because i can tell the difference on the odd day I DON'T use it .... just a thought :)

Flowers are good too!!! :);)

Seriously - mostly he is FAB! I actually wouldn't want to start again! I don't think I would get another goodun again. He is just worrying about the finances in this current climate! It kinda passed us by last time (the recession) we had no real responsibilities etc....We have been together for 21 years! So hopefully we will go on for a lifetime together!

Jan - Yep I have had a lightbox for a good number of years now. I use it regularly but nothing quite beats getting out and about. I find the box invaluable and wouldn't be without one. In fact, I don't think I could get through the winters without it now!

Recession - it's worrying everyone I think. Nagging away. It's hard not to think about it and wonder if it will have an effect at some point. My work is quieter at the moment, having been busy initially. Maybe not worrying so much about ourselves, but we worry about our family and friends, etc. Every penny seems to count right now.

Laura .... I WAS only joking!!!! :):)

kelfie - I don't have any swaps because I only get the ones I like now and made OH eat up the ones I didn't like ;) - sorry.

Jan - I guessed you were but I felt I needed to justify my moaning!
Sorry Kelfie no swaps as I love it all! In fact I just LOVE food!!!

Did anyone watch Gok wan last night? it was a good lil film.
and did you know that pure orange juice contains 124 calories per 250ml???

Morning Mrs :)

I've got Gok recorded and will watch it later. Juice is evil imho! But, that is a lot of cals for nothing.

How you doing? Being good I see :D

I'm doing okay - still gobsmacked. I mean it's nearly end of Jan and I'm still sticking to a resolution :O Miracles happen hehe!

Gok was good! Although still uber tired so starting dozing near the end! But it was really interesting! Who know he had been fat! If Gok can do it! So can we!

Back