My Diet Chef Diary!

Do you have lush shops close to you? they do the most amazing bubble baths in the world ;P
I am well! I lost 3lb this week which brought me down to 15st13lb so bye bye number 16 on the scales lol
The snow has melted but like you there has been rain and bitterly cold so since monday I have been unable to ride my bike because of the ice, but I just ordered my new swimming costume and some new trainers so I will up the exercise!
Hubby has said that when I get to my target weight he will buy me (the flat) a new telly *flat screen* so boy am I getting down to it now lol!
I got my hair cut a week early as they had special offers lol but now I have a new mini goal.... a manicure so fingers crossed this time next month!
I am yet to order my new d/c hamper and I can't wait I think I will order it on sunday so I should get it tues/wednesday. I am looking forward to adding new food because I am getting bored with some of the things....I didn't order well last time!
did you get any shakes? did you get the cheese bites thingys?
Glad your feeling better and well done on your loss!
Has anyone had a bad day? I cheated last week (I had a mc donalds) but I stayed within my daily calorie intake...somehow but still off my 3.5 target loss per week! I also think I need to drink more water because I am starting to store water again :(
Big hugs all round ladies!
welcome back Shep
x

This time I ordered I got 2 chocolate shakes, and instead of bars (which I dont like) I got the oat biscuits and the cheese and chilli crisps OMG i had died and gone to heaven the biscuits are lurvly with a nice cup of tea and the crisps are wonderful when you want a munch on something.
You must order some they are out of this world. I dont have a lush near me nearest one maybe in Thurroak in Lakeside I loved going in there and spending a fortune on the bubble baths and soaps. OHHH i miss them could do with one now :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Well done girlies - you are both doing so well!

We had shed loads of snow :winter_brr: this morning and for the first time ever school was closed - unfortunately me and DH had to go to work so my ma came and looked after the little :pillowfight::pillowfight:darlings!! Work was ok and DH popped home and took the boys sledging!!

DC going well - still 100% :angel09: - but had to walk to work and with the cold felt soooooo hungry today - still plodding on with it all....................

DC hamper (5 week) No 2 arrived a couple of days ago and unpacked yesterday was missing ALL :confused: the granola - hopefully it will arrive soon. Called them up and they said would send on..........

How are you all and did you get much SNOW?? Usually it passes us by in the form of RAIN :tear_drop: !!!

Back