My Diet Chef Diary!

Lol Shep I was feeling rather ghetto last night! where have you been? My WI today 16st 2lb so 3lb loss :) I seem to be losing less and less each week and was hoping I would at least be at 16stone mark but there is always next week :)
How was your WI? I saw your result...I do hope your not upset about it because you have done so well that we all have up and downs! if you need a chat, msg me :) big hug!
xxx

Congrats Mrs on the 3 lbs loss :D I think it does slow down - I guess the body adjusts to the new diet. But 3 lbs is a great loss :D

Fantastic result mrsf .... well done you!! :):)

Fab result! Well done you! I am (sadly!!) expecting my weight loss to slow down to 1-2 lbs each week. So 3lbs is brill!!

Thanks Girlies for your support and kick up the backside :)
I have had measurements on hips thighs waist and chest and the results have been fantastic so I think if I can I will add it to my signature so even though I may be losing less lbs I am losing more inch's which is more motivational for me!
how are you all doing :)
x

Thanks Girlies for your support and kick up the backside :)
I have had measurements on hips thighs waist and chest and the results have been fantastic so I think if I can I will add it to my signature so even though I may be losing less lbs I am losing more inch's which is more motivational for me!

All I can say is "Looking Good"

Lol Shep, thank you :)
I see your still feeling sick? are you ok? its harder when your feeling sick cos sometimes you feel you need good ol comfort food to make you feel better.
Sending you a big hug xx
:)

thankx Mrs its just this cold, not wanting comfort food yet?? just lots of tea & coffee so no worries about the water intake.

I feel better today than I have done all week so hopefully over the worse now.

Wot have you got planned for the weekend anything nice. I am waiting in today for my hamper only ordered yesterday but already states out for delivery, thats good service. ;)

Wow mrsf those inch losses are fabulous!!! WooHoo for you!!! :)

Well done you!! That's amazing !!:D

I think its good to see the inch loss in addition to the weight loss because as some minimins people have pointed out, some weeks you lose some and others you dont, plus I'm upping the exercise so hopefully areas should shrink. I have 10 inches to lose in each area to hit that size 12 that I want to get to, it does not sound like those but when I think that my thigh size is a massive 30inc and for a size 12 is a 28.5 inc waist lol it kinda blows your mind!
but hey ho, I'm moving in the right direction :)

Shep did your package arrive on time hun? glad your getting over that horrid cold:)
I'm working this weekend except sunday and I have lovely late shift tomorrow again :( snow is expected I believe and working outdoors in freezing weather just makes me want to grab a hot sweet cuppa lol

Hope you all have exciting weekends:)
xx

What do you do mrsf??

Hope you don't/didn't get too cold!! :)

Shep Shep, where for art tho shep?

I am here Mrs, How are you hanging??? I lost 1.5 this week, u??

I am feeling better just coughing now so cold going, how are you? Have you still got the snow, all ours has melted now and its bloody raining, never mind, it Friday and I am feeling good.

Do you have anything planned for the weekend? I might just relax if i am allowed. :D:D

Well done on the loss :D

Glad you are starting to feel better.

It is gloriously sunny here - really weird for Manchester hehe!

Hope you get to relax some.

Do you have lush shops close to you? they do the most amazing bubble baths in the world ;P
I am well! I lost 3lb this week which brought me down to 15st13lb so bye bye number 16 on the scales lol
The snow has melted but like you there has been rain and bitterly cold so since monday I have been unable to ride my bike because of the ice, but I just ordered my new swimming costume and some new trainers so I will up the exercise!
Hubby has said that when I get to my target weight he will buy me (the flat) a new telly *flat screen* so boy am I getting down to it now lol!
I got my hair cut a week early as they had special offers lol but now I have a new mini goal.... a manicure so fingers crossed this time next month!
I am yet to order my new d/c hamper and I can't wait I think I will order it on sunday so I should get it tues/wednesday. I am looking forward to adding new food because I am getting bored with some of the things....I didn't order well last time!
did you get any shakes? did you get the cheese bites thingys?
Glad your feeling better and well done on your loss!
Has anyone had a bad day? I cheated last week (I had a mc donalds) but I stayed within my daily calorie intake...somehow but still off my 3.5 target loss per week! I also think I need to drink more water because I am starting to store water again :(
Big hugs all round ladies!
welcome back Shep
x

Hey Shep & Mrsf ..... well done on your losses - great work!

I have to say I think expecting 3.5lbs off per week might be a bit much mrsf? I'd hate you to be disappointed and/or disheartened if it didn't happen ... 1-2lbs is probably a bit more realistic after the first couple of weeks. But hey - we're all different!

Best of luck and hugs to all! xx

Back