My Diet Chef Diary!

jrabbit81

Ok thats day one nearly over! So thought I would put up a little diary to keep me motivated!

I weighed in today at 15 Stone 3 Pounds, I'm 5'4! My target is 9 Stone 3 Pounds by the end of the year!!

So today I had:

Original Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Spicy Beef & Tomato Soup

Nakd Cherry Bar

Beef Casserole
Asda Veg Medley

Overall I thought the food was yummy! Although I could take or leave the nakd bar!

Hoping this works!

I am sure it will work - at 1,200 cals it should do :)

Well done on getting through your first day. I'm excited to see how well you've done come end of this week.

Keep it up :D

Day 2, not good. Feel rotton. Headache & feeling really sick.

So not eaten much.

Original Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Mixed Berry Oat Biscuits

& 1.5 Litre Water.

Not going to eat dinner as I feel so yuck!

Mnn be careful hun - try the soup later if you can, might be getting headaches 'cause of the drop in calories so you don't want to make it worse by eating even less.

Hope you feel better today. Sounds like you may have a bug, but fingers crossed it's just your body adjusting.

*hugs*

Day 2, not good. Feel rotton. Headache & feeling really sick.

So not eaten much.

Original Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Mixed Berry Oat Biscuits

& 1.5 Litre Water.

Not going to eat dinner as I feel so yuck!

((((((BIG HUGS))))))) coming your way, luvey I do hope you feel better soon. I don't know how I am going to cope, I have kids full time so have to keep going. How long did your hamper take to arrive?? I am going to weigh myself tonight so will have a correct start weight for diet. I will catch you later and fill you in on weight.

Hope you feel better soon...:)

Any better today chick? :patback:

Heehee, playing with emoticons - how about this one to cheer you up?
:D:massmoon::D
Bit cheeky!​

Day 3!!

I feel slightly better today! I think it was my body asking where the heck was my usual diet coke & Chocolate muffin!!

I really miss my diet coke, but trying to be healthy!

So today I had:

2 Bananas
1 Kiwi

Original Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Tomato Soup (which tasted just like ravoli-yum!)

Mixed berry oat biscuits (which I really like!)

Three Bean Chilli (Very Nice!)
Asda Veg Pack

Water: 2.5Litres of Water :)

So feeling more positive today!

Shep,
I ordered my hamper on Christmas day and it arrived within the week! Was very impressed!

How's everyone else getting on?

Oooh sounds like you had a great day. I shall be restarting the DC on Thursday after having taken the gradual lowering of the calories route beforehand - coward I am hehe!

I can't live with my morning coffee and a diet coke at lunch - no wonder you felt ill. Caffeine withdrawal is ugly.

Glad you are feeling better.

Hey!!
I am glad yours finally arrived! I am surprised it took so long, mine was really quick.

I have just been on the diet chef website to realise then because my BMI is over 30, I should not be on this diet without doctors supervision!!! :()

What should I do?!

Day 4!:p

Ok so today, feel like my usual self again! Although not likely his 'obese' tag:(.

I had:

Original Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Apple Nakd Bar

Mushroom Soup

Banana

Meatballs
Veg Pack

Water: between 2.5 - 3 Litres

Yay me!!

How is everyone else getting on?

I've just eaten pizza!

But then I'm not starting properly until tomorrow :p No excuse though.

Doctor - they say that to cover themselves, but to be honest even at BMI 49 my doctor looks at me as if I was an alien when I go to him and say "I'm going to start a diet and want your approval" - it's kind of a duh moment :)

You are doing so well on the water - go you :D

I am lucky, where I work is really hot. So drinking water is easy! Resisiting the chocolate thats the challenge!

So did you weigh yourself? How much u aim to lose?

Add a few extra bits onto your daily 1200 so you're not going too low with the BMI over 30 then you should be alright.

No it's not weird :) But you do need to be careful. If you get major hungry or go feeling faint or anything make sure you have something, don't want to do yourself any damage chuck!

Am very looking forward to seeing what I'll make of my first day 'the Diet Chef way'... Having it alongside Slimming World where you get lots of free food prolly won't put it in a very favourable light but we'll manage lol At least there's a few of us posting regular on here now so that's encouraging :D

Hi Jessica,

Have emailed you before coming on here - no need to reply to that - I can see how you've been getting on...... Really well!! Sorry you weren't too good for a couple of days but you know that was probably withdrawal from the caffeine in your diet coke!

I'm really glad you're getting on well with it! I think I'll start my own diary to try to keep me on the straight and narrow now!

I don't actually want to eat anymore. Trying to train myself to eat less. Is that weird?

Hi Jessica

I am only on day 1 but doing ok. I had the Granola for brekkie (nice) and I have just had the parsnip and honey soup and oh my god it was gorgeous. Having the pork and herb sausage casserole tonite with fine green beans and I can't wait. :D

Shep I think we're on identical days, am just slurping the parsnip soup and was thinking I'd try the sausages tonight :8855: spooky!

Got cabbage and leek mix to have with mine though.

Back