My Diet Chef Diary!

I had the chili con carne which was very rich but so tasty!
keep looking at that size 14 hun you will get there!
I'm off to bed now have a good 12 hour break before I eat anything!
nighty night!
x

I had the chilli last night as well, I agree it is nice to have buddies who are going through the same things, so you know they understand. Great goals not I do feel old, i am gonna be 39 this year and going to Tenerife in July and don't want to have to squeeze into the tiny air seat, this will be the last big holiday for the family for a while as husband is starting his own business up, so wont be able to take the time off until business is established.:cry::cry:

ok folks! Got a challenging day ahead!! My first social event since I started my diet! I will resist any temptation!!! Wish me luck!! Can't weight for my WI tomorrow! Quite a turn around since last sunday were I was dreading standing on the scales!!

Hope you all have a fab day!

ok folks! Got a challenging day ahead!! My first social event since I started my diet! I will resist any temptation!!! Wish me luck!! Can't weight for my WI tomorrow! Quite a turn around since last sunday were I was dreading standing on the scales!!

Hope you all have a fab day!

We are all behind you. You can do it, I've got a childrens party from 2 - 4 and I usually graze on the food, but this time NO (i hope):eek:

I'm a bit jammy this weekend, just spending it at home with m'boyfriend, I slept in and didn't get round to my granola until 12 so doubt I'll eat as much as yesterday - I had 2003 calories! But I earned 841 with exercise and I'm 3lb down after 2 DC days so eating activity calories seems to work well for me lol

Just going to do yoga exercise and couple exercise (;)) this weekend since won't be stressed so won't feel the need to eat more like I do on work days.

Hey Girlies! just come back home from work, I completely forgot to eat my bar today and am now eating the goats cheese and red pepper soup, I have to say this is very rich and is not my fav not completely a negative but just thought i'd share!
how did you all fare out at your parties?
and I hope jammy LoChan had a lovely day too indoors :)
xx

Hey Jessica - just wanted to say good luck for the weigh-in! Hasn't that week gone quickly?! I bet the thought of it kept you on the straight and narrow through your social event today. I'm really looking forward to seeing your result but it'll be late on with being in bed all day. I'll look first chance I get!!

Hi ladies how are use getting on was looking at this diet on line thinking about ordering it and tips advise ?? Not to sure how to work this thing just joined

Hi BB - I really enjoy it - no counting, no cooking but real, good food - it's great. Certainly worth a try!

Jessica - hope the WI went okay :D S excited for you :D

BB - definitely give it a go, even if just a week to see if you like the food.

BB Diet Chef is the best thing ever (for me) i couldnt handle shakes and stuff. in D/C you get proper food and its lovely!
Good luck hun!
xx

ok Food Diary for yesterday Day 7!

Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Spicy Beef & Tomato Soup

Banana Nakd Bar

Chilli Con Carne
Rice (small measured portion - only 265 kcals)

Small Apple

Water:2.5 Litres

Ok so here is it! The official weight loss for Week One Diet Chef!!

Last Sunday 4th January 2009 - 15 Stone 3 Pounds

Today Sunday 11th January - 14 Stone 10 Pounds

Weight Loss - 5 Pounds

:D I am pleased with that! Although this week I would like to add in some light exercise, which will hopefully give my body the boost it needs!

Wow 5lbs! WELL DONE YOOOOOOOU! :)
you give me hope hun! thats a great result!
can you believe I'm excited for ya :)
keep it up! 4days till my weigh in!
xxx

You go! I think right now I am so focused, so the only weigh in down!! I am so looking forward to my other 'wardrobe' fitting me! Are you enjoying it?

Community Weight Loss Challenge!

I have just signed up to this:

'A new 12 week community weight loss challenge is starting on Monday 19th January at South Bridge Resource Centre, Infirmary Street from 6pm-7pm.

Participants can lose weight any way they chose and will meet once a week for weight loss coaching, tips and advice, weekly weigh and measure, education on nutrition, support and community, fun and friendships.

The challenge costs £35 for the full 12 weeks and this fee is put into a prize fund that will be returned to the 'Biggest Losers' in the form of cash. The Biggest Loser wins £300, 2nd £200, 3rd £100 (based on a class of 30 participants).

If people don't want to lose weight they can pay just £3 a week to come and learn important nutrition facts and information. They won't be eligable for the Biggest Loser prize but they will find the information we provide each week really useful to healthy eating - and it's good fun!'

Feeling uber positive!!! :D

That sounds really good! but it oens it up for unhealthy eating! but I know you will do it good and proper!
Like your profile pic!
Good luck with it all and make sure you keep this updated!
:)

I am trying to fill in my weight here on Minimins, and I was:

15 Stone 3 Pounds = 213lbs??

Now I am:

14 Stone 10 Pounds = 206 lbs??

Which is a loss of either 5 pounds or 7 pounds, depending on if I work it out in stones & pounds or just pounds!

Weight loss showing up on minimins as 7 pounds, but I work it out at 5!! So confused!!

Please help a confused Jess!

Back