My Dukan Diet Diary...

well done :D

Phew I can uncross now, I was still crossing! :D. Well done Tamar, always exciting when you lose on TOTM! :)

Well done tamara.
Not easy at totm x

haha sorry to keep you waiting for an extra day if you were still crossing Beck :) and thank you and thank you Sididd it must have been all the work i've been doing lately a bit like extra exercise? I didn't have time to do yesterday's menu and I was working nights so it was strange food time wise but here it is :)

Yesterday Day 79 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: 3 egg Omelette, chicken and steak
D:Muller light toffee yoghurt
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 black coffees, 4 green teas

So yesterday I went to The skirrid Inn wales's oldest pub for a night of ghosthunting my friends mother is a psychic and put on an event there and we had a great time even if it was a bit spooky, but it was definitely testing food wise I had a sit down meal and just had steak without the chips and the salad leafs and i didnt drink all night although everyone else was and today when everyone had mcdonald's drive thru i resisted feeling proud now though :)

Yesterday Day 81 PV:
B: 2 toffee muffinns, 1 boiled egg
L: dUKAN CHICKEN STIR FRY
D: Steak, salad, mushrooms
Drinks, 3 black coffees, 2 green teas, 2 L Water, 2 diet coke

Today Day 82 PP:
B: 2 toffee Muffinns
L: Muller light toffee
D: 3 egg ommelette, steak, curried chicken
Drinks: 1.5 black coffees, 3 green teas, 2L Water

Tamara how good are you xxx well done and slim tastes better than macdonalds ever tasted...and your psycic night sounds so fun xxx

Hello Tamara, I'm just popping in here for the first time. You're doing amazingly well - bet it feels gooood!! Well done, keep it up!
Jx

Exactly sididd that's the thought process i've been trying to stick to, Hello Joodle thank you very much :) and yes the psychic night was very good something different :)

Day 83 PV:
B: Oat bran porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: None :( work overload didnt have the chance!!
D: Beef, Chicken, Swede, Carrotts, beans, Cauliflower
Drinks: 2L Water, 1.5 Black coffee, 3 green teas

Well done on the loss Tamar. 15% down woooohooooo!!! Also realised you are out of the BMI 30s, how wonderful! :)

Had a nice compliment off a friend i haven't seen for a while in work today saying she couldn't believe how much I've lost and I was shocked as I had my bug uniform on the one I have to pin so you can't even notice i've lost weight haha....

Day 87 PV
B: Oat bran Porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: None
D: Dukan Stir fry, BNS Wedges
Drinks: 2 black coffees, 3 green teas, 2 L water

Every ones the same xxx hope your well soon xxx

Thanks Sididd yeah everyone has it awful isn't it, sorry if i seem rude guys not posting on other people's diaries i do read them i'm just so busy at the moment but everyone is doing great and if it wasn't for all of you doing so well i know i wouldn't be :D

Day 89 PV:
B: Oat bran Porridge, 3 egg Omelette
L: chicken, salad
D: Dukan Chilli, Courgette
Drinks, loads of water more than usual because of the flu, 3 black coffees, 4 green teas

Hey...do what you can xxx

Back