My Dukan Diet Diary...

Well done Tamar, good going there, still hanging in there for my 2st! :( Do you drink plain green tea or the flavoured ones? I read somewhere that if you are stalling you can drink green tea for your fluid allowance all day for 3 consecutive days and that should break the plateau. I am yet to try that one!

Yeah i agree Ellie it's nice to see it going down because you know you're getting healthier but apparentely when i'm at my true weight i'll still be classed as overweight :/ Just checked your stats Beck only .5 of a lb to go you'll get that by friday no problem :) yeah plain green tea I've been drinking not the flavoured ones i think i had about 5 mugs of it yesterday but i had coffee 1 mug and water aswell so i'm not sure about breaking the plateau thing sounds interesting though.. :)

So I was working all day yesterday and last night and didn't have time to update the diary, yesterday when I was serving a customer commented on how she's noticed I've been losing weight and she asked how I've been doing it as she's on weight watchers and she's finding it a slow process and she always uses her points on cakes and things so then she's starving so i told her about Dukan she was amazed haha I told her about the book and to order it on amazon and have a read and she was like i'm definitely going to do it next time you see me there'll be nothing of me :)

Yesterday Day 70 PV (Start of week 10) :
B: Oat bran porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: Chicken cucumber
D: Dukan Chilli, Courgette
Drinks: 2L Water, 5 Green Teas, 1 Coffee
Exercise: None

Good morning Tamar!:)

Had quite a weird NSV today I ordered some heels/boots from online and i thought they might not fit coz of my chucnky ankles but they're actually lose on my ankles and fit perfectly :) weird place to lose weight but i'm not complaining haha...

Day 73 PP:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, Muller light Toffee
L: 2 boiled eggs
D: 3 egg ommelette, chicken and steak in pepper and soy sauce
Drinks: 2 black coffees, 6 green teas, 2 L Water
Excercise: Pump it up :)

stud1.jpgstud2.jpg

Wow they are scary.....

Measured my inches today and i've lost, unfortunately I didnt measure at the start of Dukan didn't think about until last month but when I started on Dukan I was a size 16/18 top and dress and 18 bottoms and now im 14 all over :) anyway so my measurements were 38 chest 31 waist and 41 hips last month (August 15th) and today they're 37 chest 30 waist and 39 hips :)

Day 74 PV:
B: Oat bran Porridge, 2boiled eggs
L: None (no time at work :( )
D: Dukan chicken stir fry with BNS wedges
Drinks: 2 black coffees, 4 green teas, 2L Water
Exercise: None

I've got a week off work starting tomorrow so this week I'm definitely going to up my exercise and try and go on nice runs everyday I'll make an exercise plan tomorrow :)

Brilliant, well done Tamar! :)

Didn't get chance to post my menu yesterday so here it is.. I went to the cinema and caverywith a friend and am glad to say i resisted anything bad at both and even stuck to just turkey and beef at the carvery as it was a PP day...

Yesterday Day 75 PP
B:Oat bran Porridge, 2 boiled eggs, Muller light yoghurt
L: Turkey and Beef
D: Chicken and Beef
Drinks: 2 black coffees, 3 1/2 green teas, 1 diet coke, 1 sparkling water, 1.5 L water

everything crossed for you xx

Leicester, crossing! :)

Back