My Dukan Diet Diary...

well done

Tamara your doing so well xxx

Just read your whole diary!! You've done amazingly well and those shoes you bought we're HOT!! Hope you feel better soon sweetie :) be so proud of yourself!! Xxx

Also... Was reading your diary on way home and made muffins!!! Yummy!!!!!!! Saved me this eve :)

Oh Leah I know i feel much better now eating a bit more than what i was able to last week, way more energy :)... Aww thank you Katy yes i am better now thank god just had a bit of a rough week last week with two different bugs at the same time haha :/ Aww thank you about the shoes i still haven't worn them yet after i found that they fitted i bought some black ones without studs on and have worn those a few times but haven't had chance to wear the pink ones yet, I am quite proud of myself thank you :) and I'm glad the muffins saved you lol they're lovely aren't they :) x

Wow tamara you willpower is amazing xxx

I know Ceri eeee I can't believe it although I'm going to keep going until Christmas just so if i put anything on when i have a few days off from the diet it won't be as hard then to lose as in i'll be a lower weight than my true weight, thank you Sid :)

Yesterday's Menu PP Day 102:
B:Oat Bran Porridge, 2 egg ommelete
L: 2 chicken thighs
D: Steak, Dippy eggs
Drinks: 2L Water, 3 1/2 black coffee, 4 green tea

Today's Menu PV Day 103:
B: Oat Bran Porridge
L: 2 chicken thighs
D: bolognaise, BNS wedges, mashed swede
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 1/2 black coffee, 4 green teas

well done :D

Back