My Dukan Diet Diary...

ur BMI is awesome now! It really spurs u on a loss , feeling great,,bmi dropping , feeling great, going out , feeling great! Well done its a fab amount of weightloss and u are very focused an positive! xx

Went out for a department Christmas meal last night to Frankie and Benny's and while everyone was tucking in to their lasagnes and garlic breads I was good and had a steak salad and even said no to dessert proud thid morning haha :)

Yesterday's Meny Day 164 PP:
B: 0at Bran Porridge
L: None ( work was too hectic too have a break grr!)
D:chicken at home then the Steak salad didn't eat much of the salad though
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 green teas, 1 black coffee, 2 diet cokes

fab will power xxx keep it up xxx

well done!! F an b is minging so u did urself a favour LOL!! Its so hard to keep on right track when others are eating around u , u r in the zone and ur determination will see u get to where u wanna be ;-)

as long as you keep posting doesnt matter even if its on the bong drums xxx

Haha yeah I'm going to keep posting haven't had anything interesting food wise just some stir fry yesterday and chicken today I'm not weighing until Sunday this week for my final weigh in until after Christmas, I've decided to have a normal party food type meal Christmas Eve night and then Christmas Day and Boxing Day off then back on Dukan the day after :)

Hey Tamar, I just managed to reach TW just in time!! I am going to conso til the 6th of Jan then cruise again to see if I can reach 10.7. Quick question, are you having the cheese everyday or rather is it a must? Thanks. x

Hi Becky Im jumping on your diary tamara but I dont have cheese everyday just because I dont always fancy it but I dont know if its a must either xxx

Hi Tamara.

I have just caught up with your diary and want to say hello and well done, you looked beautiful on your Christmas do x x

Hope to chat in the future (especially now you ha a working laptop!)

Kellmo x

Back