My Exante Diary

Gud nite Saddlebags Sorry so l8 checking in with u Did WI dis morn to get it over with 10 st 2 Happy with dat I'll b back joinin u on Sun mixin Exante and S&S
Disastrous day! Waistcoats r lost in transit! Was told lots of lies from Next online They r Lookin into it Tried 2 towns b4 findin a fab jacket pants and shoes 4 him Stickin with shirt from Next! Iced cake and buns They look fab Thought nothin else cud go wrong til d post came I've been summons 4 jury duty No Tanx Hope my boss will say I'm in disposable either dat or I'll have 2 get my doc to say I'm a looney bin!!!
Kitchen cleaned Just need to wash floors in d morn!
Ur doin fantastic my girlie! I need to refocus next wk! Hope u manage an enjoyable lie in tomoro morn! Lookin 4 ward 2 his special day Weather promised gud Sweet dreams Shoebs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shoebs you just don't stop do you!! You're a machine!
I had a fanastic lie in today thank you and now ready to blitz the house and garden! I'm desperate to get the garden finished by the summer. Problem at the moment is they've stopped our garden bin collections and I've accumulated too much garden waste to get in the car to take to the tip... I could do it in trips but it would take ages so thinking of borrowing one of those chipper machines that you feed the branches into and it chops them up into little pieces. Then. Can put the waste on the fire in the winter when it's dried! Thrifty!

Have a fabulous day shoebs, all your hard work has led up to this day so enjoy yourself x

Hello im also mixing exante and ss together its making the diet a bit more easier.. lol how are you? x

Hi Danii, tbh I'm struggling to fit all the food in! It's bizarre that in march I would be able to pack away foot long steak and cheese sub from subway and still be peckish!
Think I'm struggling as I swapped to S&S and started my aam week on the same day, so suddenly I was having food at lunch time and having veg with dinner too, rather than just a shake, bar and soup. In the evenings I find that if I eat after 6 it keeps me awake until about 2! I feel really full after my evening meals too.
I'm really enjoying the choices of slim and save and I'll be ordering another month's worth on Tuesday!

Haha I torture myself every night by watching the good food channel. So much yummies. I like to imagine I'm doing the man vs food nation. It's my idea of heaven... Gorging myself on the naughtiest food in the biggest portions mmmmmm....

Anyway, getting too excited. I did a bit of cleaning, hoovered, dusted, got through most of my washing (although left my work clothes until last, why do I do that every week? Got to wait for the drier to finish before bed AGAIN) and changed the bed so lovvvvvverly smelling sheets tonight. I always put loads of fabric conditioner in with my bed sheets to make them smell nice :D

It's quite normal to get excited about S&S delivery. You'll be using an actual knife and fork! And chewing food! That's exciting. I've got to wait until Tuesday when I get paid then I'll be buying morrrrrrre!

My not-a-boyfriend-but-similar-to-boyfriend of 2 years completely ticked me off last week by completely ignoring me for not reason. Communicating with him has been like getting blood out of a stone for about a month and now I've absolutely had enough. So I've not contacted him since Wednesday which has been harder than eating a donut without licking your lips. What annoys me most is he will be completely oblivious that I'm in a mood! Gahhhhhhh I've had enough!

Ah Saddlebag
Sorry 2 hear himself is still actin like a self-centred prick!!! Time 2 stick on Ur skinny jeans with a fab pair of heels and a leather jacket with a vesty top underneath and strut Ur stuff Lots of drop dead gorgeous men out der dat wud treat u like a princess and not 'go all cold on ya!'
I think I'd b givin him an ultimatum 2 yrs is a long time!!!
Ok I know my luv story is fast and furious... Engaged after 2 wks Married 9 mths l8r ... But I reckon... Ya know if he's d one... Gotta listen 2 Ur heart!!!

Ahhh thanks girls. Shoebs I have kinda lost the will to find somebody else now... I can't be bothered to do the whole 'getting to know each other' thing. I don't find it exciting, I find it quite boring! I'd rather just work off 'sparks' and me and the idiot have always had amazing sparks. Jess he goes through these phases every so often where he's just a complete misery. Dunno whether it's another girl or what. I'm past caring now. He lives about an hour away, I've never been one to see people locally as they just 'pop by' when I'm busy and I get cross! I hope his new BMW gets nicked and burnt out. HA.

You should be excited by S&S, they're not as bad as Exante and the bars are as close to chocolate as we're gonna get! Good job I don't have any left or they would all be in my belly. Instead I let loose on the turkey ham, how rock and roll...

Mayb TIs d weather! TIs a leap yr Mayb u cud propose!!!

I don't want to marry him, he'd let me down all the time and then I'd have to spend lots of money on a divorce! :eek::D

Gud heavens.... Proposing not on d cards so!!!
Surely he'll get d message dis time!!!! He must b a high flyer havin a BMW... Wow!!!

Hiya, hope you're having a fab day today and himself has realized what a knob he's been and is all sweetness to you :hug99: xx

Afternoon girlies, well HE hasn't contacted me still, and you will be glad to know that I haven't contacted him either. I'm not sure how long this is supposed to go on for... What if it's forever? And when does it become forever and do I have to acknowledge that it's forever? And do I have to give back my KitchenAid mixer and heart necklace and iPad?! Feel like dumping them on his doorstep... But I'd really miss my iPad :-D
I could easily finish the silence by texting him but I'm sick of always making the effort! It's always me that arranges when we see each other, always him that says no, always me that texts or calls.

That all aside, I finished my S&S packs yesterday so am doing exante for a couple of days until I get more S&S. I don't really feel like eating a meal so haven't had one so far today. Might have something for dinner. I'm also tired today after staying up too late last night and getting up early for work, which isn't helping my mood at all! I feel so grumpy today!

You're right, I won't give anything back. If at any point I can't bear to look at them anymore I'll sell them and buy something for myself! I don't think he'll notice that something's amiss, he'll just think I've met someone else and do nothing. Which is a good reason to be rid of him!

My S&S came in a tiny box too, I look at and thought oh my, how will I survive on that?!! But it does keep you alive, promise!

I'm finished from work now so might go for a run or just veg in front of the telly and get an early night :)

Arghhh I crumbled and text him! And rang! He cancelled my call, the absolute sh*t. I got a text saying 'I'm busy I'll call in a bit'. How can I love someone so much but also hate them? :mad:

After a run I have to have a nap. It completely knackers me out. Which is understandable really, what with only eating 600 cals a day. I'm feeling really bloated today, my tummy is sticking right out and it's like a big beacon of fatness. Blurghhhhh.

I love the spark between us, it's like nothing I've ever felt before. Although I've not felt it recently :( He won't tell me what he's doing, just says he's busy and will explain on the phone to me later. Sounds very ominous indeed!:sigh:

Dont raid the sweety jar! I nearly ate all the pork scratchings in my cupboard that belong to the stupid boy. I do things like that when I'm feeling spiteful. He had about 10 packets of beef jerky here, his favourite thing ever. He annoyed me and I fed them all to the dog ;)

I have the actual meals for breakfast! Macaroni, chili, whatever. I've never been one for having specific breakfast foods. They have chinese for breakfast in china, which means I can have spaghetti if I wanna :D I'm gonna stay on VLCD until I've got about 1/2 stone to go I think, then do slimming world. Either that or go the other way and do a VLCD until I'm under my goal weight, so I can pig out for a couple of weeks and go and get drunken!

Well, I just spoke with him on the phone. He's at his mum's house and they've had a salesman round there selling them windows?! Too bizarre to make up! We had a bit of a chat and a laugh, I asked why I'd not heard from him for a year and he said its only been a few days... He's right I guess, I'm just quite needy I think and he is completely the other way around. He said he'd thought about texting me but forgot, I asked if he'd thought about me and he said yes of course but it never occurred to him to contact me... He drives me up the ruddy wall! I guess I feel better now I've spoken to him, although he's still not being how he was a month ago.

I have to be up at 5 so I should think about bed, but it's just too early for me!

Good morning, glad you got it sorted with himself. I bet you slept well! Have a fab 100% day, and don't forget you need to go buy some beef jerky...or not... lol :hug99: xx

Hello ladies!

Giggles I had not very much sleep... I had to be up at 10 to 5 for work and I went to bed far too late! Silly me. I had the remains of yesterday's stir fry for lunch (my last aam day today) so not 100% but tomorrow I will be! Think I'm out of ketosis as I'm hunnnnnngryyyyyyyy......

Jess the boy is still an idiot. To be fair to him, he did make an effort to text me this morning as soon as he got up. Which is very unlike him, it was probably the guilt of knowing he'd upset me. However haven't heard anything tonight, back to normal again...

I didn't get any oatmeal as I knew I wouldn't like it! I only got the ones I thought I might like and was right about most of them except the shakes. And the maple fruit and almond bar! What on earth are they made of? Armpits I think. I just ordered another month of S&S, and was disappointed to see that I couldn't order any Truffa bars :( So I took a big risk and ordered 14 praline ones which I've not tried. They looked nice on the website though.

I know what you mean about being addicted. I've got a very close friend who I really trust and she is going to tell me if I get carried away. I have form for it. But my head is in a different place to back them, I want to be healthy and strong not just a waif! I like getting on the scales and seeing the needle go down (can't do those digital scales, they change depending on where I put them in the bathroom). I don't think I'll get carried away again, because I just cannot wait until I can start eating properly again. I'm blates gonna pork out on a Chinese as soon as I've reached goal.

I'm meant to be going out tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. I really can't be bothered. Going for an Indian and not eating? Brilliant. A night out with no booze or kebab? Dull. A wedding reception with no champers? Ridiculous. Pahh. The amount I'm whinging at the moment you'd think someone else is to blame for me not being able to scoff!

Anyway, I'm gonna stop chattering now, hope your day was fab and chilled.

Morning folks, weigh in day today and somehow managed to squeeze out a 3 lb loss for my aam week! Back to TS now...

O wow Saddlebag Well done u
I'm Waitin til Sun as ate my way thro d last of d Comm treats No temptations left
Hope u treat urself to some nice clothes U deserve dem!!!
Uve motivated me to cop on

Back