Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

Awful weekend :( 17lb 12 now so 7lb loss I think.. Another day one today.. I was doing so well.. But here we go again... Still a loss though.. :) x

Actually 6lb loss, can't count lol.. Still an excellent loss though :) x

That is a good loss :)

Definitely an excellent loss hun!! Doing fab :D xx

Thankyou :) would of been a lot better without the 2 day binge :( but today is much more positive :) xx

well.. I have had a couple of weeks eating :( I don't know how I come off the plan but I did and have been putting off getting back on it :( Anyway I have decided to start again tomorrow, but will keep my official weigh in day a Monday. I'm pretty sure that I've put all weight back on and maybe more but must not dwell on that. The main thing is that I'm ready to start again :) looking forward to getting back on it :) Hope everyone is well :) xx

Great to hear from you Hun :D Well done for getting back on the wagon, That's what counts.

You'll have the weight back off in no time :) If it gets tough, talk to us, and if a slip up occurs, hold your hand up and get yourself back on the next day, all will be fine! So proud of you for getting the motivation to come back after a couple of weeks off. That is strength :) xx

Welcome back hun, we all understand this blip thing.Well done, keep posting we are all here for each other.

Well a slip up for a couple of months caused a 1st gain taking me up to 19st2lb, and being at only 5ft makes my bmi over 50 :( Was planning on calorie counting but didn't work and realised that the only way I'm going to sort my weight out is with exante with no food.. Quite annoyed at myself for not sticking to it when I first started cos I'd be a few stones lighter.. But the main thing is I'm back :) started yesterday and coped very well, only felt really hungry at about 8.30pm so just went to bed :) decided to daily weigh for 1st week.. So weighed this morning to see a 4lb loss!! if thats not a good motivator i dont know what is lol.. Then will weigh weekly from then... This time is the last time :) feeling positive :) xxx

Had my first shake about 9am.. Was going to wait till about 10 but had dentist - filling.. Hated every second lol.. But it does mean I'm not aloud to eat for 3 hours :) aiming to have my bar between 2 and 2.30 :)

Hey, that is definitely very motivating to see a shift in the weight so quickly in the first few days, I hope it'll help you keep going. Hope the dentist was ok today.

Like yourself, I have done calorie counting before and generally it has always worked quite well for me. Only I'm a bit impatient, I'd really like to shift some weight quickly now pls :)

Dentist was bearable lol.. I find with calorie counting I always end up pushing the boundaries but with this there isn't really room to do that :) just trying to keep busy before the school run lol.. Keep my mind off food :) xx

Good for you for coming back & trying again! Best of luck & looking forward to seeing how well you do :)

Thanku mumsby :) day 3 today.. Just cant wait for this first week to be over.. Feeling pretty hungry but will persevere.. I have work at 1.30 and will be there till 9.30 tonight, last time I found it easier whilst I was at work :) keeping busy and all that :) lol

Lost another 2lb today.. :) enough to keep me motivated whilst I'm still hungry.. My tummy is also grumbling a lot lol.. Hope it settles down before work lol! Xx

Wow day 4 already :)

Woken up with awful sore throat :( think im coming down with a cold.. couldn't resist the scales again and lost another 2lb.. 8lb down :)

Anyway, must carry on, work to go to lol :)

Day 5

Yesterday was a success :) everyone around me was eating takeaway and it smelt ever so nice but that's as far as it got.. I had my shake and feel so good for that today :)
I was talking to colleagues at work about it, and although they say that they couldn't do it, they were very supportive. I think the more people know what I'm doing the more I don't want to have to tell them I've failed so more determined to keep going :)
As for today, I still couldn't resist the scales and weighed in at 18st6lb which is a very nice 10lb loss so far with WI day not being till Monday I'm very chuffed :)
The longest time I did exante I managed until the evening of day 6, when I gave in to food.. But I feel so much more determined this time and know I can do it :)

Well done for resisting, I am completely rubbish when it comes to take aways. Always someone at work ordering something on a night shift. 10lbs is amazing, I can't wait to see the result on Monday. :)

Back