Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

Well done for sticking with it and what a fab loss so far! I think restarting is always harder (I've restarted enough times to know!) good luck for weigh in:)

Welcome back. Looking forward to see how much you've lost on weigh in day!

Thanku peeps :) all the support is very motivating.. So today is beginning of day 7.. I didn't get this far last time and I'm still feeling very positive and even really enjoying the choc shakes.. I find them really nice with a tsp of coffee and 300ml hot water instead of cold.. I think I prefer them with more water in than really thick..
The scales haven't really changed much since Friday but if I look at the week so far 10lb is amazing..
I have a friends hen night on July 20th and debated on not going but I think I'm going to go.. I think being realistic I will need to come off plan for the weekend but with a sensible eating plan then come back on it on the Monday if any of that makes sense lol.. Want to set a goal weight for that date but only being a week in I'm not sure what is being realistic within the 5 weeks that I have left... 2 stone from my starting weight last Monday? So aim for 17st2..? What do people think??? I figured if I had a goal I have something to work towards rather than just see what weight I am when I get there.. Or maybe to make it even 17st exactly..?
As for today, I feel quite cold (Don't know if I should put it down to the weather?) I woke with quite a horrid taste in my mouth but wasn't really metallic and feel very lethargic, just don't want to do anything.. I think I felt hungry earlier but had my first shake and that feeling had gone :) but just don't have any oomph (?) lol

But anyway onwards and downwards :)

Feeling cold and the horrible taste are due to being in ketosis. I had a 2 day stay in London a couple of weeks ago and went off plan. If you're going to drink alsohol you need to make sure you're out of ketosis because apparently it is dangerous to drink in ketosis - don't ask me why, I can't be bothered with all the scientific stuff and just take into account being told it's dangerous! There's a thread about it somewhere on here. Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in - it's bound to be a big loss!!!!

Oh ok.. Will look into it and make sure I'm out before I have a drink thanku :) xx

1st Official Weigh In!! And day 8 - Beginning of week 2!! So chuffed I made it this far :) weighed in at 18st5lb which is a massive another pound off so an 11lb loss in first week. :) I know it's going to slow from here so I'm going to do my best to keep off the scales for a couple of days at least lol but preferably half a week lol.. At least I'm over the first weekend also.. And I had to turn down a family meal yesterday at the carvery.. There was a group of about 8, I think it would of been to soon for me to put myself in that situation and there will be other times :) happy Monday everyone :)

Hey, well done on your fab weight loss!! 11lbs is great! And that has put you in a lower stone bracket too, I love it :)

You did the right thing about the meal yesterday, you'll learn to deal with them as and when they come up but it's good to know yourself and how you might react being in that environment so early on in the diet. So...well done x

Hey, well done on your fab weight loss!! 11lbs is great! And that has put you in a lower stone bracket too, I love it :)

You did the right thing about the meal yesterday, you'll learn to deal with them as and when they come up but it's good to know yourself and how you might react being in that environment so early on in the diet. So...well done x

Thanku :) yeah hated being in the 19s.. Only 6lb till I'm in the 17s :)

Yeah I just think to myself that I'm not going to have to avoid meals forever, just until I'm a big stronger around food lol.. :)

Hi. That's a fantastic weight loss! Isn't is an amazing feeling when thou move down in to the stone below? I dis pretty well in my first week - not as well as you though - and since then have lost mainly 2lb per week. even though I don't lose as quickly as most appear to I have still lost 1.5 stones in 7 weeks whick is amazing. i'm sure you'll be out of the 18s and into the 17s in no time!

Hi KM and all.

im doing a VLCD, not this one, its a shake diet.

I'm currently on 6 day!
Wednesday mornings are going to be my weigh in & I'm trying my best not to weigh everyday lol it's so hard.

Im 23 in a 6 weeks so i have targeted myself a certain weight by then :) i
also have a young family, cooking for my family is very hard.. It always smells so amazing! Lol.
My partner works nights, I get So bored at nights while my sons in bed but so far day 6 and I've resisted all temptation :) :)

My start weight was 14 stone 4. Last time I stepped in the scales I was 13 stone 12, so 6lbs already :)
im trying to get to 9 stone odd so this is going to be a long process :( but I'm ready for it!!

Its always good to talk to people who are going through the same

xx

Thanku Lynne :) and welcome Melissa :) so much support on here it's brilliant.. Couldn't of got through my first week without reading through plenty of posts lol..

Day 9! :-o I know I said I wouldn't but I weighed this morning and another 2lb loss making my total 13lb in 8 days :) excellent.. I can't really see a lot of difference but I didn't think I would yet as I have so much to lose.. But have had a comment or 2 so maybe other people can see a change already :) n that's motivation in itself lol :) anyway just about to do the school run and then walk the dog and catch up with housework that has been neglected lol :) happy Tuesday everyone :)

What a fab weight loss KM :) you should be so proud of yourself!

Im just off to weigh myself lol can't resist a daily weigh-in.

Day 7! And 9 lbs loss ! I'm so happy !

Tomrrow morning is my official weigh day lol!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

x

Good luck for Melissa. I weigh myself every day - I can't resist. I think it is fine as long as you don't get upset by fluctuations.

Thank you so much Lynne :)

im finding the no eating rule abit hard in my diet tonight, as I'm doing a diet of 3 meal replacement shakes a day. Night time comes and boredom takes over. Just have to keep doing things to take my mind off food lol!
Im so looking forward to losing more weight, :)

1 week down, 11 more to go!

Wow well done that's excellent :) xx

Thank you, I'm happy with that bit now I know the weight loss will slow down now that the first week is out the way. How you managing?

Yeah not too bad, quite tired today compared to yesterday when I was full of energy lol.. Don't feel hungry, just find myself fantasising about what I'm going to eat when all this is over lol which I shouldn't be but it will go :)

I had a hot choc shake about 10.30, had a toffee bar just now as forgot lol.. And had some carbonaras come in the post this morning so will try a carbonara for tea :)

Aww you are so lucky, at least you's get something to chew my type of diet is a shake diet.. I'm craving some bread or a panini lol! I keep thinking about food constantly too, everything and anything sounds so nice !

How long are you staying on your diet ? Mines is twelve weeks then I can start adding food back to my diet, hopefully by the end of the twelve weeks I'm down to near my target, but doubt that as I've alot to lose.
Everytime I'm making my partner & little boys dinner I'm just about drooling! Lol it's hard, the days go so slow haha!

Well the carbonara wasnt that nice to be honest.. Very salty but I managed to eat it all :)

Don't know how long I'm on this for, preferably as long as it takes as I have a lot of weight to lose lol :)

Weighed myself this morning at 18st2lb :) a stone in 10 days :) very pleased

Back