Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

That's great, well done honey!! :)

what weight do you want to get down to? I'm meant to be 9 stone 5 - 10 stone 5. Somewhere around that got about 3 and a half stone to lose now. I'll be happy at 10 stone.

these shakes aren't very nice lol but the chocolate one i put boiled water instead if cold water and it's like a hot chocolate :) it's great. So the chocolate ones are keeping me going lol!

Enjoy your day, I'm off for a walk in a while.

X

Yeah the choc ones are my fave also.. Tsp of coffee and 300mls hot water, tastes lovely :) might just order choc shakes next time cos I think I could live on them lol :) xx

And they said my weight should be between 7 and 9 stone.. But I think I'll aim for 10 for now and will probably go down to 8 or somewhere before I look I'll lol... But that's a very long way yet.. :) xx

In my diet we only get 4 shakes :( wish I was on your diet lol least you's get some decent food!

Been so tempted lately. Everything smells amazing!

yeah my aim is 10 stone would live to be 9 but don't think that'll happen. I'm still weighing everyday. Lol

In my diet we only get 4 shakes :( wish I was on your diet lol least you's get some decent food!

Been so tempted lately. Everything smells amazing!

yeah my aim is 10 stone would live to be 9 but don't think that'll happen. I'm still weighing everyday. Lol

Hi Melissa. Why don't you give Exante a try? Your diet doesn't sound very nice!

I'm used to it, never feel hungry anymore but it's just so boring! The diet isn't great but I'm losing quite alot on it too. I will have a look in the website though. Might try stitching to your diet at the end if this diet if I'm not at my target weight. With my diet you can only stay on for 12 weeks

Which one are you on?

Well yesterday didn't go too well :( my friend was round and before I knew it we were at an all you can eat chinese :( and I didn't even take it easy :(...

But on a more positive note I have been 100% today, I think yesterday was a minor bump in the road, probably won't be the last as its a very long road that i'm on so I'm not guna beat myself up about it.. But for the meantime im back on 100% :) looking forward to WI on Monday :)

Well yesterday didn't go too well :( my friend was round and before I knew it we were at an all you can eat chinese :( and I didn't even take it easy :(...

But on a more positive note I have been 100% today, I think yesterday was a minor bump in the road, probably won't be the last as its a very long road that i'm on so I'm not guna beat myself up about it.. But for the meantime im back on 100% :) looking forward to WI on Monday :)

That's the right attutude. We all have off days (just read everyone's diaries). What makes the difference is whether you can put it behaind you and get back on track. Clearly that is what you have done. The people who don't do that tend to just go back to overeating and put the weight they have lost back on. No matter how badly you go off track and for how long the important thing is to start again. I always say to myself - a new day, a new start!

That's the right attutude. We all have off days (just read everyone's diaries). What makes the difference is whether you can put it behaind you and get back on track. Clearly that is what you have done. The people who don't do that tend to just go back to overeating and put the weight they have lost back on. No matter how badly you go off track and for how long the important thing is to start again. I always say to myself - a new day, a new start!

Thanku Lynne.. I was a bit cross at myself but got through today.. Damage limitation I guess before WI :) in theory I should still have a loss :) xx

Well done KM, good way to be thinking!

I've had a few days where I've been so tempted but I'm scared that if I have a slip I won't be able to stop eating normal food lol! So well done for thinking so positive!

& good luck for Monday :) my 2nd weigh in is Wednesday, and I can't wait! :) although iknow I'm not drinking enough water atall.
X

Thanku Lynne.. I was a bit cross at myself but got through today.. Damage limitation I guess before WI :) in theory I should still have a loss :) xx

I would have thought so. Fingers crossed.

Hi...

i have a problem. In just under 3 weeks it will be my best friends house warming party.. So iknow that alcohol is a no no on this diet, but is there anything that I can drink.. I don't want to say no to her but I also don't want to go when I know I will end up drinking.! I've kind of promised her that I'd go as I turned down a invite to her dads 65th birthday party on Friday there because of the drinking situation. Any advice would be great x

A lot of people drink coke zero or dr pepper zero.. Which is a little better than water lol.. Apart from that I'm not too sure.. But if u do drink alcohol make sure your out of ketosis first :) xx

carbonated water?

I'd imagine so.. I need to look it up also because I have a friends hen party on July 20th.. :) xx

Back