Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

Lol

Lol.. Well done you.. I know it's very hard.. I had to sit with my mum and daughter today whilst they ate subway and I ate my bar :( but I didn't give in :) I had carbonara tonight and I must say its growing on me :) but still prefer the shakes.. Been 100% again today and sort of looking forward to 2nd WI tomorrow but I know the slip up will have bad an effect lol.. Onwards and downwards :) x

Oh good luck for your weigh-in. :)
mines is Wednesday.
I'm basically living on the hot chocolate shakes. The rest of them I'm really sick of. Getting kind of bored now.
Your right, it's so hard. Was struggling at dinner time tonight, my little boy had strawberrys & cream. Droool.

Yeah I'm finding it pretty hard at the mo also :( weighed in this morning at 18st2lb which is a 3lb loss for the week.. Which isn't bad seeing as I had an eating day.. But all I can think about is food lol.. Will see how today goes.. Not feeling particularly positive but will see lol :) xxx

Good morning and well done on your loss.

Try not to give in today. as a massive positvity look at your loss over the 2 weeks...1 WHOLE STONE!! That is excellent you should be over the moon with that. What other diet would show those sort of losses, well done :) xx

Well done on your loss! :) that's still a good loss.
iknow it's very hard to stop thinking about food, I find it much harder at night & trying to sleep on a empty belly is a nightmare.
My box of chocolate shakes come tomorrow so looking forward to that :)

Fell off the wagon again today :( I think it needed to be done though.. Thinking about food non stop.. I think I'm in the right frame of mind now to concentrate for the next 3 n a bit weeks until July 20th.. Weighed in at 18st2lb today.. I've set myself a mini target for then to keep my mind on it.. I want to get to 17st by then.. And I think if I work hard enough I could do it :) 100% from tomorrow :) no more slip ups.. :) xx

I am sure you can do it, you sound very determined

Yeah I think today was just something I had to get out of my system.. I have a short term goal now and if I stick to it and work hard I can get there in time :) And when I make that goal I will be 2 stone down.. :) Onwards and downwards :) xx

Its good to set yourself mini goals. I do this and also give myself rewards when I achieve goals. For example I get a new bracelet every time I lose a stone - only got one so far though!

I've also done the same, it's my birthday on the second of August so set myself a wee goal to get down to 12 stone by them, fingers crossed. Iknow how it feels, all I've been thinking about constantly is food. Obsessive!

Good idea Lynne, I might do something like that, but on a time scale, if I get to 3 weeks then al give myself a treat ect. :) just gives you a extra boost.:)

looking forward to my weigh-in on Wednesday!:)

Good idea Melissa. It really helps to have small goals with rewards.

That's so true. Think I'm going to do that from now on:)

im getting really bored of water. I'm defiantly not drinking enough:(

Yeah after this goal I'll be setting one for my birthday on 21st August :) maybe another stone depending on where I'm at :)

Well so far so good today.. Just had my bar and had vanilla shake about 9.30 Ish.. Having carbonara after I've walked the dog later at about 5.30 :) n not feeling hungry surprisingly as I are far too much yesterday and won't be in ketosis...

I was going to get all my housework done today whilst LO is at school but its dry outside so I decided to cut the grass whilst I have chance :) done what I can in front and back and looks so much better after being done :) kept me busy as well.. Went up a pound this morning to 18.3 but I'm not guna dwell on it.. Still got till Monday to make a loss

Well I managed 100% :) feeling postitive.. Not much else to say really lol.. Apart from that I'm very tired.. Early night is needed I think :) x

That's great :) your doing so wel!
Im still struggling with drinking water but tomorrow's a new day and officially my two week weigh in :)

How much exercise do you do? I hate exercise lol so I'm not really doing much atall :(

I don't do too bad on the water front, I try and add in a coke zero or dr pepper zero when I'm struggling :) let me know how u get on :) xxx

Oh good idea :)

im down to 13 stone 5. I really need to invest in a decent set of scales as I can really read it properly. Will do that this week :) still a 5lbs weight loss though! Hope I do as week next week! Can't wait to get down to the next stone bracket..

Back