My Extra Easy food diary....:-)

law3a3m

Gold Member
Well I've decided (after a very naughty week!) that doing a food diary will help me stay on the track to weight loss success! My aim is to lose 2.5stone more by Christmas Weigh ins are Thursdays and I fully expect tomorrows to bring my first gain....
Week 1 -6.5lb
Week 2 -5lb
Week 3 STS
Week 4 -2lb
Week 5 -6lb

So today I've had.....

Breakfast - bran flakes (HEX B) with 75ml milk (half HEX A)

Snack - fruit salad (apple, grapes, satsumas, strawberries, pineapple)

Lunch - wholemeal pasta, chicken breast slices

Tea- SW burgers and chips with HEX A cheese, corn on the cob followed by 2 flat peaches

Skinny cow ice lolly (4.5syns)

Wish me luck for tomorrow! Xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow you probably havent been as bad as you think

X

Well I gained 2.5lbs :-( desperately need to get back on track so this week will be a good week for definite!
Today's menu...

Breakfast - bran flakes (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Snack - fruit salad (apple, satsumas, pineapple, grapes, strawberries)

Lunch - lasagne (2syns)

Tea- fajitas (1.5syns)

I'm sure I'll have a skinny cow or glass of wine later :)

Xxx

Thank you! I start nights next week for the first time since starting SW and I'm nervous about what effect this will have on my weight. I know I'll struggle to get to the gym so trying to do some exercise over the weekend to compensate...I can't stand the idea of not shaking that 2.5 off!

Today's menu...

Breakfast - bran flakes

Snack - fruit salad

Lunch- wholewheat pasta and chicken slices

Snack - sweet and sour mugshot

Tea- syn free chicken and veg risotto

And then a night out which means all my syns are going on vodka...bad bad me :-( lol.

Thank you all for your support xxx

SW is a great plan. If you stick to the plan and within your syns you WILL lose weight. Go for that 2.5lbs this week!

Thank you for the encouraging comments they make SUCH a difference to know people are rooting for you :) I am a bit proud of myself this morning as I went out last night but stayed completely within my syns! And had a lovely SW cooked breakfast this morning for 2 syns....I'm feeling positive! Xxx

Today's food diary....the perfect hangover day all on SW!!

Breakfast - 2 thin lizzy sausages (2 syns), turkey rashers and baked beans

Snack - sweet and sour mugshot and 2 flat peaches

Lunch - Chinese chicken breasts and salad (lettuce, onions, celery, peppers)

Snack - 2 tangerines

Tea - SW pizza (HEX A&B) and chips

Glass of wine and a curly wurly

Syns - 13

Xxx

That a good food plan - don't forget the SW recommendation that one third of your plate should be uper free food & drink plenty of water

I try and do my 1/3 super free and if I can't I leave 1/3 plate empty and have it as fruit afterwards. I'm not a massive veg fan so sometimes I find it easier that way but in careful to keep my plate a third empty to compensate.

Today's menu....

Breakfast - bran flakes (HEX B) milk (HEX A)

Lunch - wholewheat pasta and chicken followed by a fruit salad

Tea- chicken fajitas

Haven't had any syns yet but think I'm having raffaello chocs which work out as 9.5 syns

I'm so hoping I shift this 2.5lb this week!! Xxx

Well today I start night shifts, which is going to mess around with my meals at first. So today..

Breakfast - co-op wholemeal pitta (HEX B)

Lunch - sliced chicken breast, sweet and sour mugshot and 2 flat peaches

Tea - Jerk chicken skewers with red and green pepper, onion and spring onion, spicy wedges and corn on the cob

Snacks - 1 x mini milk ice lolly, milky way crispy rolls and alpen light bar (across the day not all at once!)

Syns = 12.5

I'll be eating lunch in the middle of the night and breakfast before bed and waking up for tea!!! madness!

xx

Hey!

Haven't checked in for a while due to night shifts taking over my life lol. I managed to lose 6lb last week, which I think was down to the nights and eating less because of that fact. I'm hoping for a couple of pounds this week to hit my club 10 target :)

Breakfast - bran flakes (hex b) and skimmed milk (hex a) and some melon

Snack - fruit salad

Lunch - wholewheat pasta, chicken breast, an entire yellow pepper!

Tea- paprika chicken, rice and lots of veg

No syns so far but am damage controlling from the wine I drank on Sunday!

Xx

Soooooo today has been a strange day as I've spent the entire day on board a canal boat with work and had to be as prepared as possible knowing there would be no fridge to keep things chilled and no microwave to reheat leftovers....agh!

Breakfast (pre-boat!) - skinny lizzie sausages, turkey rashers, beans (2syns)

Lunch - co-op wholemeal pitta and cheese and onion (hex a and b), 2 tangerines and an apple

Tea- syn free chicken risotto with peppers, onion, mange tout

Snack - syn free pancake, mini milk and strawberries (1.5 syns)

Xx

So I have been terrible at doing this food diary! Partly because the past few weeks have been very hectic but mainly because I've not had the same level of motivation. BUT I am back with avengence and I'm going for a mammoth 3.5lb loss this week to get my 2.5stone shiny! So Saturdays menu is as follows...

Saturday EE

Breakfast - 2 skinny lizzie sausages (2syns), 3 rashers ww bacon, baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms

Snack - grapes and 2 tangerines

Lunch- bran flakes (HEX B) with 100ml alpro hazelnut milk (1/4 HEX A)

Snack - alpen light bar (3syns)

Tea- steak, sw chips and roasted veg with peppercorn sauce (made with rest of HEX A milk, 2syns)

7 syns so far but am anticipating a couple of vodkas later :)

I cheat basically! I use the Schwartz fajita spice which is free and either have the chicken and veg with rice or....and I know this sounds weird but is surprisingly lush.... In giant lettuce leaves like a makeshift wrap! If I'm having lettuce I make some fajita spiced wedges to fill me up x

I do love wraps but couldn't justify using up all those syns on two wraps (because really I'll want 3!) lettuce is a good substitute x

Back