my eyes are sore :(

Miss_Bettany

I was offered some clothes yesterday on Freecycle so trotted off to get them

Got home and theres some lovely stuff, two pairs trousers and about 6 tops. tried them all on, they are clean and non smelly etc. Started to sneeze after a few minutes and thought nothing of it. Then my eyes started to itch and next I knew my eyeballs felt like they had razorblades attached my face was swollen and my head and hands were itching. Now the only thing I ever really sneeze at are cats, so emailed and asked her politely did she have cats. yes she says, two. So thats one heck of a reaction to have to trying on clean clothes from a household with 2 cats in it! Even my eyeballs were swollen and BRIGHT red
icon_eek.gif

Still dead itchy, the clothes are all in the washer and my eyes are a lot better than they were but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww not nice
icon_sad.gif

Piriton won't take you out of ketosis so I'd take it.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad reaction. I have cats and the worst reaction I ever got from anyone was on the train one morning.

I had put a brand new suit on that morning, hadn't cuddled the cats or anything and a man standing next to me on the train got a really bad reaction, sneezing and eyes running etc. I felt so sorry for him. :cry: and a bit of a minger when he asked if anyone had cats and I was the only one who said yes - but to be fair they don't wear my clothes:wave_cry:

Hope you feel better soon.

Back