My final diary

onlywayisdown

Hello. Can i join you here? Quick review of me. Been on and off diets for nearly 20 years. Just had enough. Cleaning out my clothes today I have sooo many nice clothes 2/3 sizes smaller than me. Good motivator. I want to spend the winter hibernating and shrinking to emerge in the spring looking lovely and healthy. Could do with some support. X

Morning all. 191.4 on the scales today so off I go. Feel yuck this morning with a cracking headache for no reason. Hoping it'll disappear soon.

Hi Owid, .. :D .. a belated wlcome to the forum.
Glad to see that you are deciding to make this your very last diary... or does that mean this is your very last attempt at losing weight?! .. :confused:
May I suggest that it is much better to keep to one diary and record all your ups and downs as I can't help feeling that each time a bit of a blip occurs you consider it an all time failure and have to start all over again diary an' all!
We all have those times for alsorts of reasons so keeping a track of those things I find helps me to see where I can adjust my thinking and get back on track.
Wishing you all the very best in your journey... :)

Back