MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hi :D
My name is Sara, Im 29 and this is going to be my final ever weight loss attempt!! Ive tried every single diet you can possibly think of and come back a full circle to where I started when I was 18! Im currently doing an MA in Social Work and qualify in a year.... I want to lose weight by then...

SO HERE I GO!!!

I started weight watchers last night, start weight is 19 stone 12 lbs..... taget 10 stone!! its going to be long journey but feeling very very motivated!!

Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hello there!
Just wanted to say hi and welcome! I'm the same as you, almost 29 and feel like iv been on and off diets since I was a teenager! On back on WW (day 2) and am feeling in the right head space for it again!
Just take each day at a time, I sometime found that if I was struggling and feeling overwhelmed at trying to do it 100% the just doing 100% per day soon got that week flying by and helped me stay on track. If you fall off the wagon and have a bad day, nip it in the bud and don't let the next day be the same.
Good luck with your journey
Suzanne

Thank you... and good luck to you :D

End of day 1...

today I have eaten...
Late Breakfast/Early lunch
Banana
Bacon 3pp
Potato cakes 4pp
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Eggs x2 4pp
Olive oil 1pp

Tea
Egg noodles 4pp
Chicken 5pp
soy and plum sauce 1pp
stir fry veg

Snacks
Milk for coffees 4pp
Light choices carrot cake 2pp
Plums
Snackajacks 2pp
Curly Wurly 3pp

9 points left but pretty full.... eaten an awful lot more today than I usually would!!!

Woo hoo! Well don't for getting day 1 over with! I hope your feeling proud of your self x

THank you! was much easier than I thought, feel like ive eaten more than enough and loads of points left?! feel like I should eat some more but Im not hungry??

Sorry that was meant to say 'done' above! Grr to the iPad lol
I'm not the best to give advice re pro points as I'v only ever done the discovery plan from home, I think I'm actually a bit scared of pro points! When I decided yesterday that I WAS going to be starting WW I read as much as I could on it but decided that for the time being I'd stick with what I know for now!
That's absolutely fab that you don't feel hungry though, know that's where il struggle if I 'spend' my points on naughty food :(

Suz x

I guess ive had a few naughty bits today.... curly wurly etc.... but least no pasties like usual as snacks :confused:

Hi hun! I've got about the same amount to lose :) gonna follow ur progress xx

How are you doing? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi hun! I've got about the same amount to lose :) gonna follow ur progress xx

Hi! I have been having a look through your diaries too... Looks like you're doing well! How's it going with the fruit and veg thing?I can't imagine nit being able to eat them!!

mrsm2007 said:
How are you doing? X

It's going good thanks, tho last 2 days used most my points for alcohol!! Went to see Take That fri night and been on a hen do at the races today... Back to hood behaviour tomorrow :)

How are you doing? X

So I guess Friday I was pretty good with my food, but had 3 pints of cider at Take That concert... Bit also danced all night and 30 min treck back to the car so reckon I earned some of that cider!!

Been to the races today on a hen do, again 2 pints of cider and a few vodka and diet cokes with very little food so just over my points for the day so used some weeklies...

All in all things are going good!! No more alcohol this week for mr tho my liver is crying!!!!

Well done hun! Sounds like a good couple of days! I'm still struggling but I'll keep going :) how are u finding it? When is WI? X

Sounds like a good weekend! I'm sure you'll be fine come WI day xx

hi suz

i like the comment you made about doin it 100% only one day at a time cos i do become overwhelmed when i look at doin 100% for a long time so will take it one day at a time and keep a food diary;)

Hey!! Precious day off all to myself today! I'm on unpaid placement 9-5 Monday to Friday for my university course and am contracted to 15 hours in local a&e department too plus somehow manage to see my bf who doesn't live in York but luckily I'm on annual leave and he's working so I'm just thinking about getting up now :)

Trying to decide what to have for breakfast... I guess it will be nearer lunch by the time I'm up and sorted so I'm thinking perhaps something cooked... I LOVE bacon!!

As for how's it going??! GREAT!! Well I think it is... Will see how the scales feel on Wednesday!!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing Sunday today!! Xx

bookworm84 said:
hi suz

i like the comment you made about doin it 100% only one day at a time cos i do become overwhelmed when i look at doin 100% for a long time so will take it one day at a time and keep a food diary;)

I like this too... Thank you!! Definately seems a very daunting journey when you look at the bigger picture!! I think filling in my diary is helping too...

Good luck for weds :)

Sounds like you have a busy life and well done for fitting weight loss in too :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Good luck for weds :)

Sounds like you have a busy life and well done for fitting weight loss in too :) xx

Pretty busy :) tho somehow think it kinda helps being busy... Less time to think about food! Then again because I'm working in the city centre when people go out on their lunch I can never resist a pasty or a sausage roll on top of my own lunch... That's all stopped now :)

In avoidence of essay and report writing I'm stood in the rain at the bus stop waiting to go to Tesco to get something for my tea and lunches this week...

Hope everyone is having a good day!!! Xx

Back