MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

Karen said:
Good luck for your weigh-in! i hope its at least the 2lb for your silver 7. Good on you for staying on track even with an extra week to 'make-up'. xxx

Thanks Karen :) just had a quick peek on the scales this morning and they don't seem very happy!! I know I shouldn't look :-( been doing at least an hour a day on the wii and not eating my AP so hopefully should start to show soon!

i have had loads of times where i will peek. not during this WW era but always used to on SW. If you can cope with what you see, I dont think theres anything wrong with it. I used to find i was encouraged to do even better when i saw a good loss or if it was a feeble loss i would try even harder so was always ok... until it wasnt and it started bothering me lol.

Hey :)

Well I am going to be eating A LOT of porridge!! been waiting for the new Oat so Simple flavours to be on offer and they were today so got a box of each, white choc and rasp, caramel and choc brownie... not really sure what they will be like but they have had good reports so far......!!

just shoved my lamb moussaka in the oven... am hungry tonight :)

hope everyone is enjoying the sun shine!!

Sounds yummy! Sorry I wasn't helpful
With tuna... If u look at the drained weight of ur can then if it's 70g its 2pp xx

Morning... Thanks Carly... Not sure anyone really knows the truth about tuna ;-)

Well tried the White choc and raspberry porridge this morning... Hmmm... Well it was ok, nothing special.. But guess I'll have to keep eating it as I've got a box of 10!! Hope the other 2 flavours taste better!!

Going to FINALLY hand my end of year report in today, man I'm exhausted... Doing done voluntary work at drug rehab agency this morning first tho... Then hoping the sun will stay out this afternoon :)

YAY!! Final report finally handed in :) shame about the sun... It's just hot and sticky with lots of green flies!! I've killed soooooo many!!!

Home now to have an ice lolly to cool down :)

Well done for getting report off! Hope u enjoyed ur lolly :) xx

Hey...
Only lost a sad 3lbs this week... would be fine exceot it was 2 weeks worth as missed last weeks weigh in... :(

Still good sweetie! Think we might all need to lower our expectations! Went on slow so hopefully come off slow and stay off! Xx

Hey! Thought I'd dig my diary back out again :)

So I've lost 16lbs in 6 weeks... Great considering I've spent 2 of those weeks with my bf and eaten out far too much and drank far too much vodka!!

Also... I found out today I've got a new job I had an interview for yesterday, training doesn't start until september so quite a wait and it will be nearly time to go back to uni by then so will be quite stressful but am very pleased :)

Sounds like everyone else is doing well... Xx

I think I'm going to lose lots of lbs this week... Been out drinking for 13 hours... I
sure my liver is going to crinkle up and fall out and then I'll be lighter.. Oh my poor liver :) on the plus side saw Scouting for Girls and they were good but the speakers were rubbish :-( hoping to go see Key 103 live at MEN at the weekend do they can redeem themselves... Fingers crossed bf gets tickets :)

Ramble over... Night xxxx

Good luck for WI xx

congrats on the new job! what will you be doing? xxx

Love S4G! Shame speakers were rubbish! Hope ur well xx

congrats on the new job! what will you be doing? xxx

hey... its short breaks carer for families with children with special needs :) really looking forward to it!

well i got to go to the concert i wanted to go to on sunday night, was really good :) really cheesey... JLS, The wanted, Scouting for Girls, Olly Murs, Cher lloyd, Tinchy Strider, example, Pixie Lott, Joshua Radin... erm.... Jay Sean... i think there were more... anyways i danced all night then we missed the last met back to the quays so we walked from the MEN arena which took us 1 1/2 hours.... so plenty of exercise :)

hope everyone is having a great week!!

Love S4G! Shame speakers were rubbish! Hope ur well xx

i really love them :) they were awesome on sunday night... i just wish they did more than 4 songs :(

Sounds like an awesome concert :) xx

Back