MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

Oh I'm gutted for you re loosing the work :( was lucky it didn't happen when I was at uni but I'd have been a wreck! Is it sad that I'm excited that you have 35 points left? All them yummy possibilities! :)

Well I was kinda excited too until I realised the noodles and sauce I bought to go with my stir fry veh have got 9 points in them without any meat!! oh well least ive got plenty of points left!!

Does anyone know of any low point stir fry sauces?

Sweet chilli is 1pp for 2tbsp I think x

I didn't think about sweet chilli... Will give that a try!! Thanks!

Enjoy :) x

Hey :) does anyone know how many points are in one of those big shop bought flap jacks?! The rectangle shaped ones...

9pp?! Depends on type x

9pp??! Yikes... Good job I didn't eat it all then! Weight in tonight... Sure I'll have lost something but went BBQ last night and ate more than I should have done the night before weigh in!!! Went over my points but still in my weeklies... Ah well... Will let you know how tonight goes.. X

Yay!!! Back from weigh in and lost 7 1/2lbs this week! Very pleased...got a shiny sticker :) was slightly confused where to stick it.. Kinda wanted to stick it on my forehead where everyone could see it... Decided that wasn't the best idea long term!!

Hope everyone else has had a good weigh in!

Well done u superstar!!!!!! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done u superstar!!!!!! Xx

Thanks!! Very pleased with myself!! :)

71/2 lbs wow !!!!!!!!!!!! .excellent week cheeky chick. You are well on your way to your first stone. :D:D

Well done luv on ur brill weight loss keep up d gud work =] xxx

Morning!!

I just weighed myself on my scales... I weigh less after 1 week doing pro points than I ever have in the 5 years I've been doing slimming world!!! The stupid thing is I used to go to ww when I was 18 and lost 3 stone and have tried every diet since and had limited success... I thought slimming world suited me because I could eat and eat and eat but obviously I needed some structure!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I'm making a concientious effort to avoid writing my report that's due in tomorrow!!! :)

Yay!!! Back from weigh in and lost 7 1/2lbs this week! Very pleased...got a shiny sticker :) was slightly confused where to stick it.. Kinda wanted to stick it on my forehead where everyone could see it... Decided that wasn't the best idea long term!!

Hope everyone else has had a good weigh in!

What a fab loss! Well done you!

Morning!!

I just weighed myself on my scales... I weigh less after 1 week doing pro points than I ever have in the 5 years I've been doing slimming world!!! The stupid thing is I used to go to ww when I was 18 and lost 3 stone and have tried every diet since and had limited success... I thought slimming world suited me because I could eat and eat and eat but obviously I needed some structure!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I'm making a concientious effort to avoid writing my report that's due in tomorrow!!! :)

I bet that was a good feeling!

Morning!!

How fab! Congratulations! I feel like I am 'home' now, too, that I am back on WW.

Well done :) so pleased u are enjoying it and it's working xx

Back