MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

Have a nice shopping trip :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Have a nice shopping trip :) x

Yikes! Spent a small fortune!! Pleased tho because they had packs of stir fry turkey at 80p so have filled the freezer... Endless possibilities :)

That's fab :) food is so expensive at mo :( xx

Ooh I'm weighing in on Wednesday too! Feeling nervous :-s have been good and stuck to points though so fingers crossed :(

Good luck xx

Ooh I'm weighing in on Wednesday too! Feeling nervous :-s have been good and stuck to points though so fingers crossed :(

Good luck!! were both going to do great!!! :p

So how many points to I earn for manic cleaning?? My mum decided today was the day she would come round and help me sort out my spare room which has become an aladdins cave of car boot junk, childhood memories and general rubbish!! we have been in the 3 hours, sorting, moving stuff... up and down the stairs etc... my back is killing me now...!!!

I would say 10 or more x

I would say 10 or more x

REALLY??? yikes!! well im not planning on using them... used a few that I earned having a boogie at Take That concert on Fri night for a Cider... ;)

So although ive not gone over my points in last 2 days ive not eaten much food either... more of a liquid diet ;)

So today I have had...

Breakfast...
Potato cakes
Mushrooms
Eggs
Tomatoes
Bacon
Apple

Lunch...
Tesco healthy living egg sarnie
Velvet crunch crisps

Tea...
Tesco healthy living Moussaka (VERY VERY GORGEOUS MUCHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!)
Frozen veg and a dribble of gravy

Snacks...
piece of Tesco healthy living carrot and orange cake

Now im stuffed, 5 points left so will prob have a curly wurly in a bit :)

Sounds yummy :) x

The Tesco light choices moussaka is definately worth a try if you're feeling brave!!! Definaty didn't taste like a diet one at all... And only 7 points!!!

Sounds daft - what is mousaka? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Sounds daft - what is mousaka? X

It's yummy!! It's a Greek thing... Auburgine and potato and lamb mince with a cream sauce... Nom nom nom!!!

Sounds nice :) x

i'll give it a try... going to tesco tomorrow. I am a bit addicted to their light choices sweet chilli chicken and noodles (9 PPs) and alll of their desserts :D xxx

Man what a day!!! 5 straight hours of lecture on 2 pieces of toast, a banana and some velvet crunch!! Nearly 5pm and think I've had 7 points... Only 35 left :) popped into placement to e mail myself my report I spent 3 hours on on Friday to find it jas vanished off the computer... Could cry i've got so much work to do!!!! Hey ho... Least I've got 35 points left!!!

Hope everyone else has had a better day!!!

Awful to lose work like that! I've done it and its just gutting. Hope u can catch up quickly. Enjoy those pps! Xx

Ur hair looks lush in that pic! Xx

Oh I'm gutted for you re loosing the work :( was lucky it didn't happen when I was at uni but I'd have been a wreck! Is it sad that I'm excited that you have 35 points left? All them yummy possibilities! :)

Stupid computers - hope u get it sorted x

Back