MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

WOW! ive been a bit naff for a couple of days and havent been reading around as much so i didnt see this before. congrats cheeky... what a massive loss! i totally relate to what you say about SW. i thought it was the best for me but will never look back now i am following WW. hope this week is going well xxxx

I agree Karen! SW isnt great for teaching portion sizes... And we all kno that skinny people eat a little of what they fancy and dont ban any food so that's the way forward! I love WW!! Xx

Hey!! Hope everyone is well! Feel a bit rude not been around much but my bf is here for the weekend so busy bee!

Made Thai curry last night with rice... We had rather a large portion and it worked out at 22 points each... Went over my days points due to the amount of vodka we drank :-( ah well it's the weekend!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Sounds like a nice weekend ahead :) enjoy x

Hey everyone!!

Well I've had a lovely weekend... My bf has gone home now and the vodka bottle is pretty much empty!!

Suprisingly not used too many of my weeklies... 14 in 3 days so don't feel too bad...!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!!

Im sooooooooooooooo excited!!!

ive made £150 selling clothes on ebay this last week!!

stuff that was too big, too small... that i was going to get into one day etc....

the truth is I love shopping so im unlikely to ever wear the stuff again....

Feels good making all that money from stuff that was just hanging in the wardrobe.... plus loads of room for new stuff now :)

Well done CC that's amazing - u gonna spend it on nice new clothes and treats?! :) 14 weeklies is amazingly restrained!!

Princess Ny - PP involves a set amount of daily points - it's based on height, weight, age etc... I could calculate your allowance if u like... And then everyone gets 49 weekly points! All foods then have a value based on the carbs/fibre/fat/protein content... Fruit and most veg are 0pp - hope that helps xx

Well done CC that's amazing - u gonna spend it on nice new clothes and treats?! :) 14 weeklies is amazingly restrained!!

Princess Ny - PP involves a set amount of daily points - it's based on height, weight, age etc... I could calculate your allowance if u like... And then everyone gets 49 weekly points! All foods then have a value based on the carbs/fibre/fat/protein content... Fruit and most veg are 0pp - hope that helps xx

Thanks for explaining that Carly!!! youve done a much better job than i would have done :)

Im sooooooooooooooo excited!!!

ive made £150 selling clothes on ebay this last week!!

stuff that was too big, too small... that i was going to get into one day etc....

the truth is I love shopping so im unlikely to ever wear the stuff again....

Feels good making all that money from stuff that was just hanging in the wardrobe.... plus loads of room for new stuff now :)

That's brilliant! I on the other hand am far to lazy and just end up taking my things to international aid! I really should filter through the good stuff though! X

Well I sent 4 bags to charity but there was loads of stuff with tags still on so i decided I would try and get some cash..... I am a poor student :)

Talking of being a student.... My placement practice teacher sent me my end of year report today by e mail.... PASS.... YAY!!! and an awesome report :) Just rounded off a great week...
Got 65 for an essay I was convinced id failed, lovely weekend with BF and hes booked a weekend away for us :)

HAPPY,... now just need to lose some more weight now!

Well done :) xx

Well done :) xx

Thanks!! Now just need to do essay, report and exam and the summer is mine.... well apart from the 4 essays due in after the summer :cry:

Lol joys of student life!!

Hey!

I feel like a poorly bunny :jelous:
ive had a headache for 2 days and felt dizzy and woozey... ive not even got out of my pjs today!! I dont think its related to my diet, perhasps a combination of uni stress and perhaps lack of sugar in my diet.... withdrawls???

Anyone else suffer at the beginning?

Hope u r ok darling xx

Hey carlylanky140 thanks for explaining that :) and yes please. Is anyone worried about saggy skin lol i am and its really annoying me xx

I always worry about it but one day at a time :) x

At the end of the day im miserable now and at least I could save for surgery if needed and I'm exercising :) x

Back