MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

Hey!! Hope every has had a good day! YAY!! It's the weekend! I'm just waiting for my bf to arrive... The diet coke is chilling ready for a vodka :) used all my daily points already... Well will have done when I've had tea so not having much to drink!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Have a lovely weekend x

What an amazing day so far... NOT!!
TOTM so my scales have shot up 4lbs, turned up for my law exam this morning and had forgotten my student card so had to run around trying to sort that and only just made my exam!! Now I've just realised a job application I desperately need to do is due in today!! Arrrgh so it's beautiful sunshine and I've got to get 2 buses back to Uni to present my card and then do this application!!!! Things can only get better!!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the sun!!!

Chin up! How was exam? Good luck with app :) cc

CarlyLanky140 said:
Chin up! How was exam? Good luck with app :) cc

Exam? La la la la la la... Don't talk about it... Not sure it went well to be honest.... Too much law in one exam for my liking!!!!

Job app all done.... And.... Just did 40 mins on the wii... Why would I choose the hottest day of the year to do that!!! Bath time :)

Well done mrs! So what are u studying? Xx

Am doing an MA in social work... 1 year down, 1 to go!! Finish my placement on thurs day then freeeeeeee for 10 weeks :)

Yay :) x

Hey :) does anyone know if a good aerobics game for the wii? Preferable one that uses the board?! I have wii fit and was getting angry that the aerobics stopped after 5 mins, so I bought wii fit plus today, I got the impression you could set it to do it for longer... It appears I was wrong!!! Anyways did 40 mins last night and 35 today but decided not to count AP's so any benefit it does is just a bonus :)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far :)

Well done! Honestly Zumba is best wii game I have found :) not tried my biggest lower yet tho x

Awww... My bf just drove from Manchester to York to deliver me a box of 12 krispy kreme doughnuts :) don't worry there not for me, there to take tomorrow as it's my last day of placement... But he's just left and there sat looking at me... Aarrgghhhh... But bless him!

Awww he's a keeper! But krispy kreme - wow!! I love them... U gonna treat urself to one?? I'm actually drooling lol x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awww he's a keeper! But krispy kreme - wow!! I love them... U gonna treat urself to one?? I'm actually drooling lol x

I had one :) raspberry and coconut... 9 points I think... Anyway it was very yummy!

But then my placement bought be a huge iced millies cookie as a leaving gift... Luckily I got them to eat sone of it too so only brought a bit home with me :)

Can someone tell me how many points there is in a normal tin of tuna... in brine... ive seen on some people they put 1 point, others 3 points?? can someone confirm... thanks :)

Hey! Hope everyone is have a good weekend :)

I didnt get weighed this week because my friend I go with couldnt make it Wednesday so I planned to go thurs but it was raining and Id have to catch 2 buses to go to the thursday group and didnt really fancy that in the rain.... hoping for at least a 3lb loss on wednesday as its over 2 weeks.... but 2lbs would get me my sencond silver 7 and 5% so ill be happy with that too :)

does anyone know about the tuna???

Hey petal! Sorry I've been AWOL! I don't eat tuna but the purple book says small tommy (70g) in brine drained is 2pp

Sure u will have a fab loss on Wed :D

Hows ur weekend? Xxx

P.S I want krispy kreme ;)

Good luck for your weigh-in! i hope its at least the 2lb for your silver 7. Good on you for staying on track even with an extra week to 'make-up'. xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey petal! Sorry I've been AWOL! I don't eat tuna but the purple book says small tommy (70g) in brine drained is 2pp

Sure u will have a fab loss on Wed :D

Hows ur weekend? Xxx

I'm soooooo confused... I'm not sure what a large tin us or a small tin??! Ah well!! I'll stick to the 3 points in been putting then that was I'm definately covering it!

The krispie kremes were definately worth 9 points... Yummy!! Just so glad we can't get them in York!!

Back