MY FINAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!

Thats true and i tell myself that all the time but its still there in the back of my mind, but i'm hoping the exercise and weights will help with this last 4 stone. How are you finding your diet and exercise? Which exercises do you do? xx

How much have u lost so far... I'm finding it really good... A long way to go but not giving up this time ;) xx

U can do it! U on pp? U have diary? x

Nope i'm not, i've just been eating healthier and exercising. I've been unable to go to a gym so exercise has been just jogging and weights for my arms mostly but i'm hoping to start a gym and tone up :) Do you have a cheat day or cheat meal?x

Sounds sensible :) I used to have a treat after WI but honestly WW is fab! I can have treats every day ;) xx

Yhh i might go on weight watchers but right now i'm going to keep on doing what i'm doing. I have 1 cheat meal per week and its working for me up to now thankfully. How many calories do you consume daily?x

No idea lol! I don't count them :) as long as it's working :) keep it up xx

Hey!
Feeling much better today :)
Finally finished my report for uni :D

Just had my tea... hardly nutritious but had strawberries, raspberries, yog, jelly and crushed meringues... !!

Well done and omg that sounds lush x

Hhmm I'm loving the idea of that with the meringues! Yummy!

4 1/2lbs off tonight!! YAY!!! 12lbs in 2 weeks :) :D HAPPY!!

Well done that's amazing!!! What's ur secret? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done that's amazing!!! What's ur secret? X

No secret!! As if you need my secrets anyway Carly... You're doing great!!!

Never lost that much tho lol... Do u eat weeklies? What about AP - earn or eat? X

I ate about 20 of my weeklies last week, mainly on vodka, I don't count or use AP points, I figure any extra points I earn are a bonus to my weight loss... To be honest most days I'm struggling to eat the ones I've got!!!

Wow :) impressive :) x

wow! how on earth have you managed 12lbs in 2 weeks... thats incredible! well ruddy done! xxxx

PASS??? i feel like ive eaten for england!!!

Back