My first WI!!!

Pollylicious

not-so-pudgy
aaand.... I lost 8lb, which i'm pleased about, though on my own scales, naked before my early morning shower, i've lost exactly 10.1lb since that time last week :rolleyes: but ho hum, i guess its all small change in the end when it comes to fitting into a size 10!

My ketones were way too high she said, and she suggested I wasnt drinking enough water, which is probably true. So this morning i've downed a litre, am about to have a cup of coffee, made my morning shake with almost double the suggested water, and with another litre this afternoon, a cup of peppermint tea and two more watered down shakes, hopefully i can teach myself to drink more.

P
xx

That'#s fantastic (and a lesson as to why you're not meant to weigh in between - often leads to disappointment).

I would advise trying NOT to down large amounts of water at any one time. Sip little and often - and you will do yourself more good as you won't wee it straight out ;)

good luck :)

Well done that is a great loss
xxx

That's wicked! well done! keep at it, it gets better and better :D

Well done, that's a great start!!

n1 well done to youuuuuuuuuuuuu! :)

aww thanks :) i must admit that today i'm really missing food, in spite of my success... ho hum we all get those days i guess :)

Well done Polly - fabulous loss! Roll on week 2 and in time the size 10! Best of luck for next week. x

Hey all!!

Week one weigh in = 10lbs loss!! wowee, im sooooo excited am impressed with myself. honestly didnt think i could do it - but i did, and feel much better going into week two. No headaches, feel more energetic, skin is getting great with the amount of water and green tea im drinking, and not feeling as hungry as the start.

One question though - is it normal to have a dry mouth? doesnt matter what or how much i drink - got a bit of a furry tongue/dry mouth.... is that Ketosis????

Hey all!!

Week one weigh in = 10lbs loss!! wowee, im sooooo excited am impressed with myself. honestly didnt think i could do it - but i did, and feel much better going into week two. No headaches, feel more energetic, skin is getting great with the amount of water and green tea im drinking, and not feeling as hungry as the start.

One question though - is it normal to have a dry mouth? doesnt matter what or how much i drink - got a bit of a furry tongue/dry mouth.... is that Ketosis????

Well done hun!! Brilliant!

And re: furry tongue- yup! I'm suffering from a mouth/tongue which feels like a dirty, dusty rug- gross!

xx

Pollylicious-

YOu GO girl! Over half a stone in a week!!! More than a pound a DAY!! That's brilliant! I'd stay off your own scales and then you won't feel disappointed. Think about how incredibly well you've done and be HAPPY!!!

xx

Back