My fishy week!

Our whole class was laughing at the password after my explanation for my loss this week! very apt:)
I made the fishcakes tonight and must say they are very yummy.
I love all the ideas people are coming up with and all the varieties of fish being eaten...good luck everyone x And thanks for all your support I certainly couldnt do it without you all x

loving all the ideas too!
and yum discovered a new favourite tonight.....the seabass was yummy! a very 'meaty' fish.

I had rainbow trout tonight with new potatoes and veg.

I had to laugh at the PW too!

I forgot to get the password this week :(

I am not doing a fish week exactly but have been spurred onto eat more fish!

So we have had - Tuna Steak with loads of veg stirfried

& tonight we had a mixed seafood stirfry - mussles, crab meat, squid rings & cockles, was yummy!

could someone let me know if eating tuna all week will be the same?

I cant see why it wouldnt have the same effect definatly worth giving it a try!

I love seabass to, always stock up when they are on offer in Morrisons

thanks, well will try but might get fed up with just tuna but i'll give it my best shot

infact maybe i should maybe try other fish, i just don't think i'll like it so i don't try it.
Sx

I think it does surprise you, I think when I used to be big and ate crap all the time fish just tasted of nothing and didnt fill me up...now I am getting there and eat healthily I really enjoy it...give it a try you might surprise yourself x

hey eve the witch, lol !

i've only started it today and had tuna both times lol, need to experiment maybe, u trying to loss that 3lbs to be in that draw for next week, nothing like competition lol

i know just jesting!!!!

that zumba class is on sunday morning comm centre gartcosh at 10am £3.50 if your intererest.

sorry for going off the track but cant pm yet as still not got 50 postings and don't see eve til next tues.

hope you's all done mind lol

Sx

snuggles - congrats on your massive 8lb loss on a fishy week.

Think I'm going to do one as I was weighed today but next WI in Monday so only 4 days - should be able to come up with some meals for that. Some great idea on here.

You really are an inspriation hun :)

started my fishy week yesterday although last week had more fish than usual and lost 2lb :) only 2lb to target so hoping this week I will do it

had a lovely meal tonight
salmon fillet topped with prawns tinned tomatoes with seasoning (garlic granuals salt pepper) and topped with my HeA of cheese baked in the oven mmmmm was lovely.
Planning on not a full fish week but at least 10 lunches/dinners out of 14 fishy, If I have more its all good just takes the pressure off if I get sick of it :D:D

I cant see why it wouldnt have the same effect definatly worth giving it a try!

I love seabass to, always stock up when they are on offer in Morrisons

on the fresh fish counter in asda at the moment they are half price at £1.80 for a whole sea bass!! we bought two and were pigs and had two fillets each(didnt get guy on counter to do it-hubby deheaded and filleted them) but you could have made the 1.80 do two people quite easily.

on the fresh fish counter in asda at the moment they are half price at £1.80 for a whole sea bass!! we bought two and were pigs and had two fillets each(didnt get guy on counter to do it-hubby deheaded and filleted them) but you could have made the 1.80 do two people quite easily.

Asda here I come then!! I usually get them to take the head off and then cook it whole, and like you say 1.80 is a real bargain they are usually around 2.50 when on offer in morrisons!

Did the fishy week for just 4days last week i am so pleased i lost 1.5lb and its my * week - i have never ever lost on a * week

Today is the first of my full fishy week

Jack_D

ps thanks suggle69 for a great thread

Did the fishy week for just 4days last week i am so pleased i lost 1.5lb and its my * week - i have never ever lost on a * week

Today is the first of my full fishy week

Jack_D

ps thanks suggle69 for a great thread

Wow - thats fantastic then, seems fishy weeks are the way to go!

Back