My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Weigh in day!!! -2lbs! Woo, 0.5lbs away from losing my xmas gain and 3lbs away from half a stone! Phew! Was hoping for 3lbs today tbh but i'm happy with 2!
and OMG SNOW!! How long have I been going on about wanting it to snow, and it did finally wooo hoo! Its so pretty and floaty!

Hmm anyways, lol, Monday morning yay for us! I bet were all in that amazing mood! (NOT - I want my bed!) I will be changing my weigh in day to Saturdays as from this week, so this week will be a short one for me! The reason for this is because my mom is kinda doing SW (in her own way) and I'm not sure she is understanding her weigh ins very well. I say this because 1) she said she weighed in at 11.18.. and considering you cant get 18lbs in a stone, im not too sure this is right, she also weighed in at 12.18 last week, so somehow she miraculously lost 1 stone in a week. I doubt that, she looks exactly the same to me, not to be mean or anything, I just think she may be cheating a little, so i'm changing my weigh ins to Sat so that we can do them together and I can monitor her progress!

Today will have to be a quick post (I say that, even though ive already written a damn essay!)

B: 1 weetabix (1/2 HeB), milk (1/2 HeA) sugar (2 syns)
S: Alpen light (1/2 HeB), Banana
L: Ham Salad with some left over pasta n sauce from yesterday
S: Mullerlight + Pear
D: SW Quiche with bacon, brocolli and tomato, topped with cheese (1/2 HeA) + Salad + Beans
S: 2 Plums

I'm being optimistic with this, Im gonna be so busy teaching today I dont think ill have a chance to enjoy snackage, but we shall see how it goes!!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

And remember - Oranges are orange! <-- not too sure why I said that, but Ive been saying it to myself all morning! (I am a wierd bunny!)

xx

Congrats on the loss :)

Weigh in day!!! -2lbs! Woo, 0.5lbs away from losing my xmas gain and 3lbs away from half a stone! Phew! Was hoping for 3lbs today tbh but i'm happy with 2!
and OMG SNOW!! How long have I been going on about wanting it to snow, and it did finally wooo hoo! Its so pretty and floaty!

Hmm anyways, lol, Monday morning yay for us! I bet were all in that amazing mood! (NOT - I want my bed!) I will be changing my weigh in day to Saturdays as from this week, so this week will be a short one for me! The reason for this is because my mom is kinda doing SW (in her own way) and I'm not sure she is understanding her weigh ins very well. I say this because 1) she said she weighed in at 11.18.. and considering you cant get 18lbs in a stone, im not too sure this is right, she also weighed in at 12.18 last week, so somehow she miraculously lost 1 stone in a week. I doubt that, she looks exactly the same to me, not to be mean or anything, I just think she may be cheating a little, so i'm changing my weigh ins to Sat so that we can do them together and I can monitor her progress!

Today will have to be a quick post (I say that, even though ive already written a damn essay!)

B: 1 weetabix (1/2 HeB), milk (1/2 HeA) sugar (2 syns)
S: Alpen light (1/2 HeB), Banana
L: Ham Salad with some left over pasta n sauce from yesterday
S: Mullerlight + Pear
D: SW Quiche with bacon, brocolli and tomato, topped with cheese (1/2 HeA) + Salad + Beans
S: 2 Plums

I'm being optimistic with this, Im gonna be so busy teaching today I dont think ill have a chance to enjoy snackage, but we shall see how it goes!!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

And remember - Oranges are orange! <-- not too sure why I said that, but Ive been saying it to myself all morning! (I am a wierd bunny!)

xx

Well done Peri, you're doing great.
Food looks good too. Might try splitting my HEBs too... seems like a good idea.
Have a good day. Am so unlike you - I HATE the snow :(

Lol glam! I like the snow to look at, and with the hope ill get snowed in and unable to get to work - yeh right!! LOL
I never used to split my Hex's but i found i ate 2 weetabixes in the morning for no reason as I wasnt starving and then id get super hunger at 9ish! so i half it.. I may even start taking one weetabix to work so i half my brekkie! lol and milk i never use much in my cereal because i like to make (what my mum calls) slop! Heat it in the microwave with just enough milk for the weetabix to soak up so it just looks like baby food.. mmmmmm!! lol then i can use the rest of my HeA on cheese!

Did you manage to plan your food for this week? how is it looking?

Sounds more like porridge than weetabix haha. Only time i like the snow is when my boss is in a particularly good mood and scared he will get snowed in the office and lets us go an hour or so early...good, but cos of the snow the roads get gridlocked so end up getting home the same time i would on a none snowy day if i left at normal time. Took my usual 45 min drive home 2 and half hours last year when it snowed. I wasn't best pleased xD

last year i managed to get out of 3 days at work cos i was literally snowed into my road, couldn't even get up the hill! Had a work lappy so worked from home (if by working from home i mean watching gossip girl ALL DAY!)
Snow isnt that heavy this yr unfortunately! but at least i can have some fun with my baby cousins and attempt to make a snow man - and thatll count as body magic - woo - really need to start that soon! looking to go swimming on weekends and im going to start walking in the evenings with mum! seriously want to get to a size 12 by my birthday!

Unfortunately i dont have a work laptop but in my job, i can just do it on my home laptop and email it to my boss if it comes to that. I need to start going swimming again, no chance of that happening for at least 4 weeks though. And I need to get back into my walking, 5k is rapidly approaching, one faster than the other depending on which we decide to do.

Ooo that sounds amazing! I really would love to do a marathon or something, and I really want to go mountain climbing this year - bin lookin at climbing ben nevis (is that even how its spelt) but me and some family are going to attempt 3 this year starting with the smallest! once it warms up a bit ill b getting my boots out! cant wait.. although last time i climbed a mountain i fell down and ended up in sheep poo. not the best memory. lol

LOL, yes I'd like the snow if I could sit at home, watching further episodes of 24, without going to work, but that ain't gonna happen!
Food plan looking good for the week. Managed to plan for the whole week, including syns. Really hope it's that easy.

Finaaaaaaaaly can breath! All my customers have gone, sessions for today are complete, now i can actually eat and relax! not that im hungry anymore, and my pond water has gone so cold it actually does taste of pond water now. blergh. although i cant complain i had a good session today and my customers were really tentative and willing to learn (that doesnt happen very often!) ahh.. i love my job! :)
Right i have 45 mins left of work, which means 45 mins left of browsing minimins and online shopping - im trying to hunt down a onsie - so wish i had got one when they were in primark but i really didnt like them, plus it put me off knowing that if i needed a wee in the middle of the night i have to take the whole damn thing of and id freeze my nippers off, but i have since realised, i never wake up in the middle of the night! sooo im on a onsie hunt!!

My onesie was from new look, dunno if they still have them

haha mines black with pink skulls...mum wants to buy me a cow one from primark xD

they might have, it was a while ago when she saw them :p

I had to give mikado up...i kept ending up eating the whole box in one sitting.

haha, if i gave dad the box he'd eat them.

Sounds like you've had a good day Peri. What do you work as by the way? I'm really nosey and have been trying to figure out what you do from what you've been saying but I've got no idea! :confused:

I really hate the snow. I hate driving in it, and I hate it if it goes icy and you slip and fall everywhere, then I hate it when it goes all slushy. Eugh. It's just horrid. I know it's nice to look at, blah blah blah but I can do without it. In saying that my little boy was so excited when it started snowing the other day here, but it wasn't enough to lie so then he was so upset as he couldn't build a snowman. I've promised him the next time it snows enough then we'll go out and make one in the back garden.

I'd love a onesie but like you, i'd worry about being cold if I had to get up during the night to pee. They look so cosy though. You'll need to post a pic of you wearing yours when it comes :D

Oh, I almost forgot!! How very dare I!!! Well done on your 2lb off this week. You'll have that xmas gain off next week for sure! :)

Back