My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Can I just jump on this and tell you how good your diary is?! haha its just great!! ive been following it and kept meaning to comment but didnt get round to it... but it realllllly motivates me, thank youuuu! your foods great aswell really gives me some ideas :) anyway keep up the good work!! xx

Peri your diary always makes me smile no matter how shyte my day has been hun. Your curry thread will go down a storm and i look forward to visiting it myself :D Have a great day tomorrow - its my eat light day lol (WI)

Peri your diary always makes me smile no matter how shyte my day has been hun. Your curry thread will go down a storm and i look forward to visiting it myself :D Have a great day tomorrow - its my eat light day lol (WI)

aww Texty, i do love you! and good luck with your weigh in hun! Fingers crossed its a good one for you.. you really deserve it! xx

Can I just jump on this and tell you how good your diary is?! haha its just great!! ive been following it and kept meaning to comment but didnt get round to it... but it realllllly motivates me, thank youuuu! your foods great aswell really gives me some ideas :) anyway keep up the good work!! xx

Aww thanks stacey thats really sweet of you! Its nice to know im motivating peoples!! And i shall defo be keeping up the good work now, just for you! ;) lol

SweatyBetty google it.;)
Will def look at the recipe section, cheers!

SB

OMG betty.. i love this! Just had a peek. Damn I havnt been paid yet but i think ill b shopping on this later !! :p

Oh yeh forgot to write about today.. d'oh!

So my period bloat is slowlllyy making an arrival! up 0.6lbs today, and im pretty bunged up if you get my drift! :sick0019: <---------- LOL i have no shame!

Last night I was getting a few tummy pains too so it may make an early arrival! Lucky for me my period only lasts 3-4 days!

Tonight im getting my eyebrowns threaded after forever.. and omg there so hairy i look like a gorilla.. cant wait to be hair free. Its so strange how make up in general looks so much more different on your face when you have a moustache and hairy eyebrowns. Nothing sits properly and my face tends to look so messy and horrible. So i look forward to the day I get to go to the beauticians. I feel human again!

Todays food (Green day again):

B: 2 x Weetabix (1st HeB) + Milk (1st HeA) + Sugar (2 syns)
S: Pear + Alpen Light (2nd HeB)
L: Left over Aubergine and Pea curry and rice with a tub of lettuce
S: Banana + Quavers (4.5 syns)
S: Apple + 3 Mini Babybel Light (2nd HeA)
D: 3 Egg Omlette with Cheese (3 syns) and chilli + Bag of steamfresh veggies
S: Mullerlight

Total syns: 6.5

Not having many syns today, just because i dont really feel like it! Might have a hot choc this evening depending on how my period cravings are feeling. Atm there ok. I have no cravings for any sort of chocolate yet, although usually my cravings are in the form of greasy food! May indulge in a maccies this weekend! Saw on another thread that I can have a chicken nugget happy meal for 10syns!

Hope your all having a lovely morning! It is hump day today! So not long till the weekend!

P.s this morning a customer came in to see one of our advisers and as she was leaving she came up to me and said that I was beautiful. WOW, i don't often get called that. Usually its the 'cute' comment (HATE THAT!) So thats really given me a great boost today!

Much love my sweethearts! :heartpump:

I hate being called beautiful, my best friend insists on calling it me everyday cos apparently I am beautiful...shame i don't see it myself. I hate being called anything like that tbh cute, beautiful...meh xD

4 chicken nuggets on their own is 6 on red/EE...regular fries is 8.5 EE...so i'd say 6ish for a kids one, so thats 12 syns...and dont you get 6 chicken nuggets not 4 in a happy meal?

You get 4 chicken nuggets, and apparently the chip portion is half of a small adult size. Not sure but when i go, i'll check the calorie count and do the math myself just to be sure!

And ALLY don't ever say that again! You ARE beautiful!! Both outside and inside. I know what you mean though you need to feel beautiful in yourself in order to believe it from other people! I still hate it when people compliment me, but it makes me feel good now, because I have learnt to accept it and take on board how others see me and as well as how I see my self.

Im actually shocked with myself today. Usually i'm hungry by 9.30am, but today i've only just had my first snack (pear) going to pull out an alpen light in a bit though. Havn't got lunch till 2 today so may have to move some of my after lunch snacks to before lunch! Although I starvee before lunch when I have it at 2, its better because i dont get hungry that quickly in the evening!

I always say it, drives my friend mad cos apparently he really does think i'm beautiful, to used to people saying it and not meaning it i can't get my head around the fact that someone can say it and really mean it, maybe i will eventually haha.

I get hungry around 10-10.30 usually...at which time the sandwich man comes round with his sandwiches/fruit/crisps/yogurts/cakes. Everyday for the last 3 months i've had a fruit salad and yogurt of him, he holds me them back now cos he knows what i want haha

haha. I dropped my phone in the toilet once.

Instead of sugar have you ever tried sweetner? I sprinkle it in my tea and on my fruit amd weetabix and its hardly any calories, but its really nice :)

Pink nails, I havnt tried powdered/grainy sweetener (not even sure what it looks like) I just have the tablet one to put in tea! I have got half spoon sugar which is double strengh and half the calories or somthing like that but still havnt used it yet :O i know so bad.. might get some sweetener actually.. at least its free.. saves me on 2 syns a day. Because i cant have weetabix without sugar just doesnt taste right to me!

Texty, I had a good day! Good my eyebrowns done but ended up swallowing my gum cus it hurt a bit much today. think my beautician was on a mission to rip my skin off.. but nice and clean now! And my cramps went away, its kinda intermittant, neither here nor there. right now im ok. Plus i had a major poo this morning (TMI!) and I thought it would have at least rid me of like 6lbs but nope, STS as yday! Bum. Mind you i did end up scoffing a kit kat last night. But I had such a good girl dinner. No carbs!

Today is thursdayyyyyyyyyy!! AND MY SISTERS ARE BACK TODAY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG seriously. I love my sisters so much they are literally my world. And ever since they both left me, its been such a drag at home.. noone to gossip with, just sucks! But my older sisters hubby is in bournmouthe for a couple of days which means shes staying till Sunday, and my lil sis uni exams are over so shes down till sunday too! Yipeeee! Can't wait to see them!

Today is a bit of a haphazard day because i havnt planned anything because I was so busy last night (buying a private numberplate :eek: oops). Ill be doing Extra Easy!

B: Weetabix + Sugar + Milk (HeA + HeB + 2 syns)
S: Banana + Pear
L: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Subway Salad + Olives (3.5 syns) + Roast Chicken Mugshot
S: Mullerlight Lemon Cheesecake (1 syn) + 2 Satsumas
D: Don't know yet, will try and update tonight or tomorrow.

Total Syns (so far): 6.5

Last edited:
Awwww its great your so close to your sisters, oooooooooooohhhh a private plate what you having? im craving choccy at the mo grrrr.

Im having my nails and eyebrows done tomorrow and my hair done on Sat - I cant wait as my roots are showing and I currently look like a badger lol

lol @ a badger! Im sure you look like a very sexy badger though ;) lol!

Gonna be a quiet day at work today me thinks as all the advisors have booked in an admin day to catch up with files! I'm doing 7 1-2-1 sessions, hopefully it'll go quick. Wanna go home already and I only just got here!!

Yesterday I slipped a bit in the evening. Got home and my lil sister had made betty crockers brownies! Evil child! So I had 2.. Have no idea how many syns in them, but I suppose I didnt go overboard!

So guys its Friday! Woo HOO! What are you all looking forward to this weekend? I know what i'm looking forward too.. a fry up tomorrow morning! lol

Today is another green day:

B: Weetabix + milk + Sugar (1st HeA and HeB + 2 syns) + naughty cookie my sister made (probably bout 10 syns? LOL no idea)
S: Banana + mullerlight toffee
L: Bean and Potato bake topped with cheese (I'll count the cheese towards my 1st HeA as I only had a small amount of milk) with salad
S: 2 Satsumas + Apple
D: Quorn burgers - 0.5 syns (Wholemeal roll - 2nd HeB) with salad and cheese (2nd HeA) + slimming world chips + diet coke

Total syns: Despite having a naughty cookie this morning, I reckon im still within my syns today because without the cookie I would have only had 2.5 syns! I'm gonna guestimate it at 12.5 syns.

Yesterday mom made the bean and potato bake, and it just reminded me of when I used to be a kid, she used to make it all the time! In theory its just a deconstructed baked potato with cheese and beans! Boil a few potatoes, and in a dish layer the potatoes with beans and then top the whole thing with some grated cheese and chilli powder. Seriously good comfort food!

Still craving something greasy tho! Ergh this damn period. Wish it would just hurry up and arrive already so it can go back to the evil place it came from!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

OMG I FINALLY WATCHED THE LAST TWILIGHT! Such a good movie but was totally shocked by the ending (I havn't read the books!)
Don't want to say too much incase there are people who havnt seen this film and are reading this! But if you like twilight, go watch it, its SO worth it!

Anyways better get back to work! First customer is in half an hour! yippee :( not. lol

xxxx

Books beat the films. I was getting annoyed at the ending cos i thought they'd changed it then it twisted back to how the book ended so all was good haha

Depends which brownie mix it was....

Chewy Choc Chunk Brownie Mix, made up as directed, each888
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, made up as directed, each
Sticky Chocolate Brownie Mix, made up as directed, each

Back