My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

Yay :)

haha, sure everything will be fine :)

haha ours does that, nothing is blocked but sometimes it acts like stuff is.

yeah we can get on everything but only cos out job sometimes requires various stuff that would usually be blocked xD

I'm currently suffering a fridge raiders addiction. I just ate 2 packets, got one left...will try save them for later xD

Mmm i just had a pack of roast and a southern fried haha prefer the roast ones

hi peri your doing great and having fun keep it up love reading your updates keeps me inspired thankyou

Hi yes getting there slowly thankyou just been a bit well very naughty with the wine too many family get togethers but lost a stone since end january still long way to go going to get dedicated now hopfully could you please send me link for your sw recipes as navratri need ideas no meat for 9 days but ke posting as love to read and goodluck with your date have fun

Morning all!

Hope you are all well..

Lalta - you will get there dont worry :) - you can find my recipes on the recipe thread ;) not that I have updated it in a while!

Today i am 0.5lbs down from yday. Today is a fast day AND my induction at the gym - hope i don't pass out! lol - determined for a good loss this week to get my next shiny before my date on Weds.

So no food update for today, but i will be munching an alpen light bar before gym so that i don't collapse - i'm going to be there an hour :|
And then for din's im going to have a cheese and bacon omelette with a side salad.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to this heatwave we have planned for next week! Woooooo bring on the summer clothes! lol

I'm struggling to concentrate today xD

Hey I'm on the sw plan Iv done before without success!!!! I need inspiration and motivation I have 3 small children I wana run play an chase them without gettin tired....help x

Back