My Food + My Life + My Journey... Here goes!

It's probably your body getting used to the extra food you had, don't worry, and stop scale hopping!

I havent been on since tuesday, i'm beginning to freak out incase i've gained weight xD

If i see a gain in the week i tend to get in the mindset "well i've already gained so doesn't matter if i go off plan", i keep trying not to get on the scales cos of that, knowing weight fluctuates daily, but most of the time i end up weighing myself anyway.

OMG How much did i eat at that damn buffet yesterday! SOOOO MUCH!!! like so much that i didnt even weight myself this morning because i was actually SCARED of what number i would see. So bad.
Gonna try and stick to plan today even tho i know this weekend is probably going to be a complete write off. how annoying! I am gonna keep up with the gym tho! Not going to be able to go on the weekend, but tonight for sure im gonna work my ass of at the gym. plan is to do 1 hour of cardio and 20 mins of strength.

B: branflakes and almond milk (hea and heb)
L: Chicken teriyaki subway salad (3 syns)
D: Not sure yet will find out when i get home!

Trying to keep it light today to make up for yday! Thankfully i have a fairly easy day today, welcome session at 10am with only 6 people booked in (most of the time we only get between a 50-70% attendance rate) and then 6 1-2-1 meetings booked in after.

After a ridiculous 5 days off plan, i have weighed myself today and it is showing a 2.5lbs gain and I have my official WI tomorrow.. uh oh.. serves me right. Bummed myself out after last weeks STS and just totally wrecked it this week.. feel gutted..
Decided to fast today and go hard at the gym and see what i can make up for the weekend, altho i know im going to seeing a gain tomorrow regardless.

Completely p*****d off at myself today, but i need to try and stay positive and just start tomorrow as a new week, back on plan no excuses.

Soon get it back off if you do get a gain. We all end up on food benders at some point.

as predicited a 1lb gain. Which completely diminishes this months entire effort :( so annoyed with myself.

Back on plan today

EE

B: Branflakes + almond milk (hea + heb)
S: Banana
L: Gammon and boiled egg salad with sprinkle of low low cheese (2 syns) and croutons (3 syns) and my home made hot pepper sauce (free - includes pasata, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, 6 green chilli's, garlic paste, salt and sugar blended up)
S: Peach
D: syn free chicken curry with boiled rice and salad and 1 mini naan (8 syns)

Syns: 13 syns
Gym: 1 hour

Least its only 1lb, could have been a lot worse (remember the time i gained 3.5lb after my bad weekend?)

as predicited a 1lb gain. Which completely diminishes this months entire effort :( so annoyed with myself.

Back on plan today

EE

B: Branflakes + almond milk (hea + heb)
L: Gammon and boiled egg salad with sprinkle of low low cheese (2 syns) and croutons (3 syns) and my home made hot pepper sauce (free - includes pasata, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, 6 green chilli's, garlic paste, salt and sugar blended up)
S: Peach
D: syn free chicken curry with boiled rice and salad and 1 mini naan (8 syns)

Syns: 13 syns

Hey hun sorry 2 b a pain but is there any chance of the recipe 4 yer hot sauce pls? It sounds fab! :)

SUper trooper busy today at work!! STS on the scales. no suprise there!

Green day today:

B: Weetabix + milk + banana + sprinkle of sugar (hea heb and 2 syns)
L: 9 strawberries, handful of grapes, Cheese salad sandwich (roll - heb, cheese - hea) (4 syns for marg)
D: 2 quorn sausages (2 syns), steamed veggies, mashed potatoes and gravy (3 syns)

Total syns: 11

Stepped on the scales this morning and was pleased to see a 1.2lb loss.. lets hope i can increase that before weigh in on Wednesday! Still got loads of time left!!
That has definately brightened my mood! Didnt end up going to the gym yesterday as I ended up working late, so going to go to the gym today instead!

Today will be another green day:

B: Branflakes and almond milk (hea heb)
S: 2 plums
L: 2 quorn sausages, boiled veg and mash with small amount of gravy (2 syns for the sausages and 3 syns for the gravy)
D: Double Quorn burger (wholemeal bun heb and cheese hea, 2 syns for the quorn burgers) large salad and slimming world chips

T: Glass of wine (5 syns)

Total syns: 12
Gym: 40 mins cardio, 15 mins weights

Hi all Help im straying here been on holiday and since come back cant stop eating and drinking ( wine) im losing interest in the diet and need motivation just cant seem to get my head back into it but realy need to lose the weight any ideas or suggestion would be highly appreciated hope you dont mind me posting peri on your thread

Its ok lalta we all go through it. You need to remember why u wanted to lose weight in the first place? Remind urself of what you want to be and how u want to feel. Is drinking and eating crap getting you one step closer to your goal or one step behind? You cant have them both. Which you do you want to be for the rest of your life? The overweight one who gets temporary pleasure from excessive food n drink or the one that is slimmer and healthier and is getting everlasting joy from a clean and well balanced plan?

Back