Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

My pack still hasn't arrived so I've reported the company to Exante as if it arrives tomorrow (Monday) it will be three days late.

They don't count saturday and sunday as delivery days. When did you order them?

Wednesday afternoon, so should have been delivered Friday. Went on the truck at 7am sent me delivery slot of between 8am and 6pm, then didn't show up.

Waited in all day for it. 2nd time they've done this to me

Wouldn't be so bad if they were ages away from me, but the delivery depot is just 40mins away

Ewwwww like you said, should have been Friday! Maybe it's worse when they are that close as they go round the country before coming back to local drops?

Well done hun!

Gawwwwwd how frustrating about the delivery :mad:

Decided to go out to karaoke tonight.... trousers I was gonna wear are too big!!!!! Happy Days!!!!! :D

Baggy trousers could be a good song choice then ;)

Just got in lol, did Stop by Sam Brown, Zombies by The Cranberries, Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, and The Ballad Of Tom Jones by Space and Catatonia with some bloke called Liam lmao what a song!!! Hillarious!!!

Had 2 half pints of normal diet coke. Other than that have been 100% today.... sipped water in between sips of the diet coke so hoping I won't get knocked out of K..... Night night my lovelies xx

Apparently they're going to deliver my bumper pack tomorrow!! Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!! Have emailed Exante again!! They're looking into why it's going to be FOUR DAYS LATE!!

I'm having a hard day today. Still in K and not hungry at all. But missing food.

Went aquafit tonight and LOVED it :)

wannabeme said:
Went aquafit tonight and LOVED it :)

Oooo aquafit, I enjoy swimming but I haven't had the courage to do an aquafit class yet :)

I'd like to give aquafit a go :)

I was going to go boxfit tonight, but last night I took a couple senakot as been a bit 'bunged up' and as a result today I have not stopped going!! Never in a million years would I have thought I could possibly have so much in there following exante ts 100% lol. If I don't hit my 190 mini target in the morn I will NOT be happy! lol.

Either way I should hit it before the weekend, then I'll be treating myself to getting my ears pierced :)

Also, my pack finally arrived today. The delivery bloke was very apologetic about it.

wannabeme said:
I was going to go boxfit tonight, but last night I took a couple senakot as been a bit 'bunged up' and as a result today I have not stopped going!! Never in a million years would I have thought I could possibly have so much in there following exante ts 100% lol. If I don't hit my 190 mini target in the morn I will NOT be happy! lol.

Either way I should hit it before the weekend, then I'll be treating myself to getting my ears pierced :)

Also, my pack finally arrived today. The delivery bloke was very apologetic about it.

So glad you got your delivery, what did Exante say about it?

Just that they're looking into it as it shouldn't be happening.

Not impressed at all, haven't lost anymore at all.... still 191lbs How can that be? I'm drinking loads and staying 100% ts. Do I need to do some aam's? Or should I up the exercise? I don't get it... :(

Sorry to hear that hun hope the scales get moving soon not sure on aam week hopefully someone can answer that for you. Are u drinking enough fluids Hun? X

Not impressed at all, haven't lost anymore at all.... still 191lbs How can that be? I'm drinking loads and staying 100% ts. Do I need to do some aam's? Or should I up the exercise? I don't get it... :(

Is this official WI day? I'm a daily weigher and the scales haven't moved since Monday but I'm sure a few senna will sort that out for me xx

Back