My go!

1. The roulade was 1/2 a syn for the whole thing
2. YOU asked for the stupid biscuit!!! (and we guessed 5 syns as no packaging)
3. Not a bad day AT ALL :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why :cry: when actually food looks really good, you very likely over guessed the syns, expecially ie the cottage cheese as some of the ones with pineapple are free. not all I know but even so you were 1/2 a syn over and food was healthy and very good. Stop beating yourself up as in my mind you are doing brilliantly :bighug: keep up the good work.

Think we need to get you writing down the 3 positives a day too :D It really helps x

Thanks. Checked out the cc on sw site and it is 3 syns with pineapple or free with onion :(

I've had weigh in and gained again. So that's it I'm done with SW it clearly doesn't work for me

ok I am not one to lecture but how much did you put on?

Please don't give in. SW is a good plan and it does work. Sometimes this does happen gains when really unjustified but they are often followed by a good loss a week or two down the line. Just look how healthy you are eating and it must be making you feel better in yourself :bighug:

Did you measure? Sometimes we lose in inches but not in pounds. Its happened to me many a time on SW

Dont be disheartened as your food is good. You don't need to weigh and mess about calorie counting on Sw and the weight will come off I promise you.

Will you give it a few weeks? You've only just started a diary and we will help all we can in anyway. ie to keep you motivated etc.

Join us writing down positives?

I won't beg you... but I would really love it if you would give SW a while longer :D xxxxxxxx

I think 6 months is more than enough. I've not really moved out oft current weight in the last 2 months.
Occasional drops of 1,2 or 3 pounds but usually followed by again of 1 or 2 pounds.
And now ive had 3 weeks of consistent gains.

oh dear :( i don't know what to say but you've only had a diary for a few days :( Give it a little longer keeping a diary pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? It does work, it really does.

Try the slimpod along side it?

Your food always looks amazing, you are likely losing inches etc but its just not showing on the scales yet. :( I wish it was as you deserve it to be.

So have you lost the 25.5lb on SW if so thats fab :D

What I love about Sw is its healthy but not stupidly strict. Its a way of life rather than a diet. I know ultimately we'd all love to wake up with the weight gone, its taken me a very long time to accept its going to take longer than I thought.

I'll shut up now sorry but I do think long term you will do well :D xxxxx

another thought do you follow mainly EE.? I can only speak from personal experience but I do find it best to mix it up as when I do EE I don't lose much weight at all if any. I just think it doesn't work so well for everyone. As I say personal opinion. Red days work well for me. I am not saying 7 days of red days but try 2 or 3 one week and see if it helps> We'll help you if you are stuck on red days etc

You already eat alot of the foods that would work well on red days ie BNS chips with meat rather than potato chips that kind of thing.

New hole on belt!
Thinner face!
Not puffing when running for the train!
Feeling fitter!
Actually losing over 1.5 stone!

Yes SW works - you're just in a plateau and will lose very very soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

New hole on belt!
Thinner face!
Not puffing when running for the train!
Feeling fitter!
Actually losing over 1.5 stone!

Yes SW works - you're just in a plateau and will lose very very soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

I totally agree Lisa :D Obviously we cant see the thinner face, the new hole on the belt etc. plateaus are very annoying. You have no idea how long I was stuck at 15:12 but once I got below it touch wood i've not gone back :D

You seriously must be feeling so much better please give it abit longer and add in the odd red day. i think you will find them quite easy actually and they do seem to kick start the weight loss.

Mixing up the a's and b's does too but I know this isn't so easy. I am a right one to talk on that one.

Happy New Year Elliott! Hoping you are raring to go on Sw? YOu can do this you know and i'm relying on your being around so I can nag you for recipes as I am sick of cooking the same thing over and over ;)

2012 is going to be a good one so you joining us ? xxxxx

Evening Elliot! Thought I would come and join the nagging for you to come back and continue with your food diary, I promise it does help!!

Back